PRIME/801 Church St. (38 stories, 456', 358 units, 2,654 sq. ft. retail, 511 capacity garage)

markhollin

10 minutes ago, Brichar4 said:

Just curious, is there any reason the foundation seems to be moving at a seemingly slower pace then other counterparts. It’s seems NY with Pinnacles parking base has gone quicker. Is it due to rain issues with it being a true hole? Not my ball park or knowledge but curious 

It’s a super tight and constrained site all the way around. I’m amazed they got the digging equipment out with how small the site is. A lot more room to breath so to speak at the NY site. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Apologies if this has already been asked, but what is the altitude of the roof line going to be for this when it's done? Based on my mental image of where it is, it should stand out quite a bit in the skyline, I'd think. Not as much as 505, but still pretty substantially. 

2 minutes ago, Nathan_in_DC said:

Apologies if this has already been asked, but what is the altitude of the roof line going to be for this when it's done? Based on my mental image of where it is, it should stand out quite a bit in the skyline, I'd think. Not as much as 505, but still pretty substantially. 

The building height is 456' but not sure what it will be right at the roofline, but not much taller than that. It is in the title of the topic too LOL.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, smeagolsfree said:

The building height is 456' but not sure what it will be right at the roofline, but not much taller than that. It is in the title of the topic too LOL.

I saw it in the title, I do *sometimes* read! Big words and numbers over 10 are still hard though. Just wondering what the geographic/skyline prominence of it will actually be.

• Like 1