PRIME/801 Church St. (38 stories, 456', 358 units, 2,654 sq. ft. retail, 511 capacity garage)

markhollin

This is a poor photo but I was just driving by and noticed that they're installing glass at the ground level next to the sidewalks that Mark posted photos of the other day.  I'm hoping that this means that those sidewalks may be opening in the next few weeks.  With all of the construction in the area it's a terrible place for pedestrians and that would really help.

IMG_1008.JPG

• Like 3

Does anyone know of a plan to resurface the asphalt on these streets around all these beautiful buildings? I know there’s still a ton left to do, but it just feels like it would be the right thing to do once the roads  all fully open.

Edited by Luvemtall

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, markhollin said:

Looking SW from Ben West Building:

Prime, March 17, 2024.jpeg

Has turned into a really aesthetically handsome tower, along with Alcove next door.

Part of me though, sort of wishes that Giarratana had built 1010 Church first, before these 2 went up.

That way, Nashville would have its tallest topped out and on the way to completion already, and these 2 could be kicking off construction now, in a more uncertain market.

• Like 3

I noticed that there's an odd pattern with the metal cladding on this lower corner of the building.  I realize that there are alternating patterns and colors on the rest of it but something just seems off to me in this area.  Could it look that way because there's a protective covering that needs to be removed?

IMG_1041.JPG

IMG_1042.JPG

Edited by MontanaGuy
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, MontanaGuy said:

I noticed that there's an odd pattern with the metal cladding on this lower corner of the building.  I realize that there are alternating patterns and colors on the rest of it but something just seems off to me in this area.  Could it look that way because there's a protective covering that needs to be removed?

IMG_1041.JPG

IMG_1042.JPG

That looks like a protective covering to me. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...