Ritz Carlton Hotel /Residential (46 stories & 32 stories, 240 rooms, 150 condos, 185 apts,), 560 capacity garage

markhollin

4 hours ago, smeagolsfree said:

I may know where the Ritz new location is but it is speculation but I cannot reveal the location without revealing the project and developer if it is where I suspect it is. I will say it would not be far from the original location if this pans out. A project was supposed to be announced very soon and the brand may have abruptly changed now. The original branding would have been exceptional as well.

All I can say is we will know when we know and I may not know until the news hits the media. These folks have money too.

Can they start construction on the current site and then move it to the new location once everything is finalized with the new deal and location?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• 1 month later...

The would-be developer of the SoBro property long eyed for a two-tower Ritz-Carlton hotel and residential project — already facing a lawsuit from his bank related to an alleged unpaid loan — is now involved in at least four other legal battles.

According to court documents, the lawsuits involve what the plaintiffs contend are late payments from Tim Morris and his companies.

More behind the Nashville Post paywall here:

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/development/would-be-ritz-carlton-developer-hit-with-multiple-lawsuits/article_44b012d6-b167-11ee-aa94-2f6bdc37ac21.html

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 2

• 2 months later...

Agreed, and it’s hard to figure out why on those mentioned above. Especially Buckingham , perfect location and conceived at the right time during the highest point of building activity. Same with Gulch Central, now Circle South is just a victim  of” The Curse of The Circle “ I’m not sure if we will ever see that developing. Now the Ritz was doomed from the start, I think most of us knew that, even if we didn’t want to except it. The Developers were way to small to take on such a large undertaking, now if the likes of Hines or Tishman Spayer would get behind it we might have a chance to see a Ritz Carlton Nashville.

• Like 1