Bridgestone HQ 30 stories - 460' | Retail.U/C

MLBrumby

Yeah I noticed that as well,there's a few angle where the top of the Fins on top of building might be

slightly tilted I don't know maybe it's just me

I think the top will built all straight, , but the glass wall below that is confusing it's not even

The rendering seems done mostly with exaggerated vanishing-point perspectives, done for dramatics, when one examines the site-detail geometrics ─ that's just a thought...

-==-

You mean "Sheet Music", as in the original drawing/concept, right?  Not this shorter, boxier version that Bridgestone is building? 

Once they have poured the first few floors above ground, we should be able to tell very quickly what the true shape of this one is going to be. Sit tight, folks--we'll know soon enough.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
post-8647-0-89544100-1436662238_thumb.pnpost-8647-0-50551800-1436662262_thumb.jp

this tower will be impressive

Even if it is ending up becoming "glass boxie", from several angular ground vantage points,  it nevertheless should complement Pinnacle Tower in blending with the context of the sky reflection.  That can make for a real dramatic effect, particularly on partly cloudy days.

-==-

Edited by rookzie
  • Like 3

post-8647-0-89544100-1436662238_thumb.pnpost-8647-0-50551800-1436662262_thumb.jp

Even if it is ending up becoming "glass boxie", from several angular ground vantage points,  it nevertheless should complement Pinnacle Tower in blending with the context of the sky reflection.  That can make for a real dramatic effect, particularly on partly cloudy days.

-==-

I know this is not about the Bridgestone Development  but I'm looking at the second picture and I see that LifeWay Property and  disappointed that we're not going as vertical as possible  are skyline seems dense North Broadway and spread out spread out South Broadway , So bro tower and Bridgestone should feel The  gaps in between

The city has only so many lots left  we're going to have to start building more vertical

Edited by chris holman
  • Like 2

5c2b123f662e19278960692d06ee199e.jpgpost-8647-0-89544100-1436662238_thumb.pnpost-8647-0-50551800-1436662262_thumb.jp

-==-

I love those days when Pinnacle perfectly reflects the sky and the building totally disappears.  It'll make you rub your eyes wondering if you're seeing things (or NOT seeing things!) :blink:

Edited by titanhog
  • Like 4

-==-

I know this is not about the Bridgestone Development  but I'm looking at the second picture and I see that LifeWay Property and  disappointed that we're not going as vertical as possible  are skyline seems dense North Broadway and spread out spread out South Broadway , So bro tower and Bridgestone should feel The  gaps in between

The city has only so many lots left  we're going to have to start building more vertical

There is still the large parking lot between second and third that fronts KVB. Any idea what's in store for that?

-==-

There is still the large parking lot between second and third that fronts KVB. Any idea what's in store for that?

Talking about that one beside SoBro?  I would imagine the owners won't hold out forever.  Got to be some nice offers that come their way...often.  Would be a perfect place for a huge corporate location.

• Like 1