Inside 440 - Berry Hill, Midtown, Vanderbilt, 12S, WeHo, Fairgrounds, etc.

smeagolsfree

20 minutes ago, markhollin said:

Some land is being fenced-off at the NE corner of Martin St. and Humphreys St. in WeHo for work to begin on the massive Merritt Mansion project (6+ acres, 4-6 stories,  mixed-use residential, office, retail, parking, and renovated Merritt Mansion).

Merritt Mansion, April 23, 2023.jpeg

Not fan of them closing off so much of the sidewalks in the area. I’ve been meaning to touch base with Colby on how they’re allowed to do so. 

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Nash_12South said:

This is moving (thankfully) rapidly. Every day that I walk by, progress can be seen. This is the opposite of the hole up the street at Gilmore. I know underground parking takes time, but it's still moving slowly.

I don't understand why that one is moving so slow. It's such a good piece of property.

3 hours ago, natethegreat said:

I don't understand why that one is moving so slow. It's such a good piece of property.

I'm guessing that the change of contractor slowed down getting materials and maybe workers. Excavation, at the Gilmore site, ended months ago and they're still essentially building the first level.  Again, I get the excavated garages take more time. 

• Like 1

501 Interstate Blvd. South (3 stories, 96 townhomes) will now be called Oxenfree at WeHo has begun demo of structures and defoliation. Core Spaces Developmetn bought all the land for $12.85 million earlier this year.  remick Architects is in charge of design. Legacy South is the contractor. Construction should be complete by August of 2024.

More at NBJ here:

https://www.bizjournals.com/nashville/news/2023/05/01/build-to-rent-community-core-spaces-wedgewood-hous.html

Looking NW from Interstate Blvd. 1/4 block south of Herron Drive:

501 Interstate, April 29, 2023, 1.jpeg

Looking west from intersection of Herron Drive and Interstate Blvd:

501 Interstate, April 29, 2023, 2.jpeg

Oxenfree at WeHo, May 1, 2023, render.png

• Like 4

1 hour ago, markhollin said:

501 Interstate Blvd. South (3 stories, 96 townhomes) will now be called Oxenfree at WeHo has begun demo of structures and defoliation. Core Spaces Developmetn bought all the land for $12.85 million earlier this year.  remick Architects is in charge of design. Legacy South is the contractor. Construction should be complete by August of 2024.

More at NBJ here:

https://www.bizjournals.com/nashville/news/2023/05/01/build-to-rent-community-core-spaces-wedgewood-hous.html

Looking NW from Interstate Blvd. 1/4 block south of Herron Drive:

501 Interstate, April 29, 2023, 1.jpeg

Looking west from intersection of Herron Drive and Interstate Blvd:

501 Interstate, April 29, 2023, 2.jpeg

Oxenfree at WeHo, May 1, 2023, render.png

More like Oxenfree at Woodycrest

T3 Wedgewood Houston (6 stories, 200,000 sq. ft. office space, ground level retail, internal garage) update:  all glass in place.

Looking SE from Martin St. at Gray St:

T3 WeHo, April 29, 2023, 1.jpeg

Looking east from  Gray St., just west of Martin St:

T3 WeHo, April 29, 2023, 2.jpeg

Looking NE from Martin St., 1/3 block north of Merritt Ave:

T3 WeHo, April 29, 2023, 3.jpeg

Looking NW from surface lot behind 1260 Martin Apts:

T3 WeHo, April 29, 2023, 4.jpeg

• Like 2