Center City Development Maps

kermit

I took over 100 drone pics today including ones at Freedom Park. I will try my best to get them edited and uploaded tonight. [emoji4] Uptown, SouthEnd, NODA, Optimist Park, Dilworth, Southpark Mall, etc also included. 
Sooo much construction. :wacko: Saw lots of projects from just driving and the drone I didn’t even know about. Don’t worry. I got pics of them. :lol: 

Thanks!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 hours ago, gman430 said:

I took over 100 drone pics today including ones at Freedom Park. I will try my best to get them edited and uploaded tonight. :) Uptown, SouthEnd, NODA, Optimist Park, Dilworth, Southpark Mall, etc also included. 

Sooo much construction. :wacko: Saw lots of projects from just driving and the drone I didn’t even know about. Don’t worry. I got pics of them. :lol: 

Awesome! BTW, did you happen to get any shots of the gateway station construction? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I took down the pinhouse project (completed), changed the Kickstand/Commonhouse property to "Boutique Hotel", and Added the Atrium expansion that was recently referenced in the Dilworth thread.

EDIT also added the Montford/Abbey place connectivity project

Edited by archiham04
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, t_money said:

Is there a trick to adding thing to the map or you just need permission?

Was going to add this guy in there but couldn't figure out how.

https://www.bizjournals.com/charlotte/news/2019/01/23/inside-plans-for-luxury-condo-project-in-eastover.html

We had to restrict editing after some overzealous tinker-ers got a hold of it and wiped it clean.  Just added this one

EDIT... but I might have been deleted on purpose.  it was there at one point.  Anyone know if this got cancelled?  the article referenced is from January.

Edited by archiham04

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure where to put this but I believe this would be of interest to Urban Planet's Charlotte audience. It's a review of Charlotte's 2040 growth options and to provide input on how the city should focus their efforts.

https://publicinput.com/5395

Charlotte Future 2040 Growth Options
Alternative Growth Scenarios show three growth patterns that could help achieve a more Authentic, Equitable, and Integrated Charlotte. The best parts of each can be combined to create a Preferred Growth Scenario.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...