Nashville Bits and Pieces

smeagolsfree

This render from hpaurban.com

i assume that on the boards means that it is just on the drawing boards for now. But you know what happens when you "assume."

info indicates a little above 200 units in the building

Yes...I would assume it's another one of those "dream" buildings we all find online with no information...that always looks better than anything currently in our skyline...which means it's definitely a dream. 

http://hpaurban.com/portfolio-item/kvb-6th-towers/

• Like 1

They did the proposal for Tony's apartment tower on Church that is now 7-8 stories, the palm trees proposal. 

Yes, and also The Melrose and I believe one other in Berry Hill. It may be the Lenar project.

Good one, Smeags. His firm is called Vision, right?  He is a Chattanoogan, who has developed many hotels. 

This is a different company and a different Mitch. His company is Platinum.

• Like 1

SMITH!  What the hell were you thinking trotting out this creative and attractive design for Nashville, when everyone knows you can just give them a 1986 style box for half the cost and they won't say a word about it!?  Smith, you have until noon to pack your things.  You'll get a full severance package. 

• Like 2