Nashville International Airport Development thread

Lexy

12 hours ago, Sean blackdog said:

Today this evening. 
British Airways parked at new IAF gate T3. 
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

IMG_8955.jpeg

IMG_8957.jpeg

IMG_8958.jpeg

IMG_8959.jpeg

Such an improvement! Last time I flew LHR-BNA the terminal experience was an utter embarrassment. Two tired and annoyed customs agents clearing a 787's worth of people in a crowded, claustrophobic, and hot space with little to no organization.

• Like 2

I couldn’t find

13 hours ago, Sean blackdog said:

Today this evening from Facebook BNA. 

Our International Arrivals Facility is OPEN and ready for more international flights! We currently have 7 nonstop international destinations – Cancun, London, Edmonton, Montreal, Vancouver, Calgary and Toronto – and growing… Be sure to follow along for future international flight announcements. :shok:  

where u want go????

IMG_8988.jpeg

There is currently no non-stop to Montreal as of this morning. I’ve been looking.

8 hours ago, chc3 said:

I couldn’t find

There is currently no non-stop to Montreal as of this morning. I’ve been looking.

I believe it's just a seasonal flight on Air Canada.

21 hours ago, Sean blackdog said:

Today this evening from Facebook BNA. 

Our International Arrivals Facility is OPEN and ready for more international flights! We currently have 7 nonstop international destinations – Cancun, London, Edmonton, Montreal, Vancouver, Calgary and Toronto – and growing… Be sure to follow along for future international flight announcements. :shok:  

where u want go????

IMG_8988.jpeg

Also San Juan, although not technically international since PR is a US territory, a flight to San Juan isn't exactly common, and is to a technically "overseas" Spanish speaking tropical island destination, so perhaps we could call that 7.5 international flights?  :P

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, BnaBreaker said:

I believe it's just a seasonal flight on Air Canada.

Also San Juan, although not technically international since PR is a US territory, a flight to San Juan isn't exactly common, and is to a technically "overseas" Spanish speaking tropical island destination, so perhaps we could call that 7.5 international flights?  :P

San Juan is most definitely NOT an international flight. It’s also been served nonstop from BNA on and off for years, dating back to American’s hub days. 

43 minutes ago, Nothingspectacular said:

San Juan is most definitely NOT an international flight. It’s also been served nonstop from BNA on and off for years, dating back to American’s hub days. 

Yep, I am aware, which is why I said that very thing!  :hi:

Edited by BnaBreaker
  • Like 1

On 10/4/2023 at 9:50 AM, Nathan_in_DC said:

Looks like Lufthansa flies to Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Denver, Los Angeles, Mexico City, Montreal, Newark, New York, San Francisco, and Washington from Munich...so, yes. :) 

It has been years, so I wasn't sure the flight still happened, but I have flown the Munich to Boston flight and it was great. Lufthansa - to me - would be a massive grab for BNA. 

• Like 3