Southern Photos of the Day

TBurban

A little more Shreveport-Bossier:

Louisiana Boardwalk and Texas Street Bridge (Neon Bridge) late in the evening...

313687999_6564380d5c_b.jpg

Looking down Boardwalk Boulevard (Louisiana Boardwalk) late in the evening...

314640153_924ceb0055_b.jpg

SBCmetroguy, I really like these shots of Shreveport/Bossier City.

The winding street of the Louisiana Boardwalk is quite interesting. What are the primary stores there?

Richmond is getting a 175,000 square foot Bass Pro Shop in its northern suburbs along I-95.

Rockets Over the Red 2006, Shreveport-Bossier riverfront. This is undoubtedly one of the biggest, most impressive fireworks shows anywhere. It easily rivals anything Dallas or Houston could throw out. I have a collection of photos from tonight's event (click here to see them all) but below are a few examples of what I captured tonight:

306349367_3bed308916_b.jpg

306342546_f07a99ee99_b.jpg

Spectacular fireworks shots! As good as I've ever seen.

Looks like I've forgotten to check this topic recently. Nice looking pics guys. Fayetteville doesn't have much of a skyline but here's a night shot of the downtown area.

fayettevilledowntownnigmz4.jpg

Speaking of the University of Arkansas campus, here's a couple of night shots of Old Main with it's holiday lights on.

oldmainchristmas01mh5.jpg

oldmainchristmas03ux8.jpg

Artist over Reedy Falls in beautiful downtown Greenville's Falls Park on the Reedy:

ReedyFallsArtist_01.jpg

ReedyFallsArtist_02.jpg

ReedyFallsArtist_03.jpg

Here is a photo for the Symphony Center on Main Street in downtown Greenville. It is home to the offices of the Greenville Symphony Orchestra:

SymphonyCenter_01.jpg

And here is a photo of the sign outside on the sidewalk:

SymphonyCenter_02.jpg

Main Street in late Autumn:

MainStreetTrolley_01.jpg

Another artist in Falls Park on the Reedy:

FallsParkArtist_01.jpg

Edited by Skyliner

Very nice photos, guys! And Richy, you're a step ahead of me there because I've still never seen Richmond in person. Seems beautiful, though, and I hope one day I will visit.

Here's a hand-held shot of the Shreveport riverfront. I stopped off on my drive home from work this evening, and took this from atop the Horseshoe parking garage. Again, completely hand-held. At this point I hadn't yet broken out the monopod.

334754946_e1e9dbbb85_b.jpg

Edited by SBCmetroguy