Southern Photos of the Day

TBurban

Okay I figured I'd stop being so lazy and dig out some of my older pics and post something. I wanted to do something a little different though. I don't think I've posted anything over here of Pine Bluff. I took this latel last year. I hadn't thought about it but I wonder if this would have looked better in B&W.

img46686yr.jpg

Edited by Mith242

Wow! So many great photos, I don't know where to begin handing out awards! NCB, that "Old to New" shot is probably one of the best urban photographs on this forum. RT, your sunrise shot is as near perfection as any photo could ever be. I feel as though I am standing there peacefully all alone and without a care in the World.

Finally another contribution from me. This is part of Piazza Bergamo in downtown Greenville:

PiazzaBergamo_22c.jpg

Nice homes, Krazeeboi. I rather like the "brightness" effect of your shot. ;)

Here is a photo from the Cancer Survivors' Park, in downtown Greenville. It will soon experience a major renovation which will make it larger and more beautiful than ever. :shades:

CSPark_01.jpg

Edited by Skyliner

You have got that right. It will be a seamless extention of Falls Park on the Reedy, providing even more great urban park space in downtown Greenville. Can't wait to see the completion of this project, and then eventually the new 260-acre park further upstream, which will add to the miles of continuous paths along the river. :wub:

Thanks again guys! :D

Skyliner, I've been hearing about the resemblence between Saint Louis Cathedral and Cinderella Castle more recently than ever before. I grew up only a couple of blocks from Saint Louis Cathedral, and I practically owned Jackson Square as a kid, but it took me many many years to figure out what everyone was talking about with that resemblence thing. ;)