1401 Church (47 stories/522'; 35, 30, and 7 stories, at least 1,150 residential units, 60,000 sq. ft. retail on 3 acres)

markhollin

4 hours ago, nashville born said:

Loving them here, as well.  Very nice design outright.  Then, when you factor in the departue from the blue glass look, it will make the project stand out even more in the skyline.

No they won't. Pure Vancouver style blandness. Assurion, Alcove, One22One, Pinnacle, and Prime are much more stylish and attractive.

Edited by Argo
  • Confused 6

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone here know when that dairy was first built there?  Was it there 100 years? 

I'm aware that Broadway was very commercial between 12th and 17th, I believe with many car dealerships.  From what recently was along the parallel stretch of Church, it seemed to be much more industrial. Just curious. 

• Like 1

Has a construction start date been announced? I see they're starting with the two residential towers in the 32-35 range, but I don't recall/see any start dates mentioned. Has initial permitting been done?  There's just so much going on up there, it's almost like trying to keep up with ATL. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MLBrumby said:

Has a construction start date been announced? I see they're starting with the two residential towers in the 32-35 range, but I don't recall/see any start dates mentioned. Has initial permitting been done?  There's just so much going on up there, it's almost like trying to keep up with ATL. 

I know they’ve filed the final site plan for review, but not sure on other permitting. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I have stopped trying to keep up with some of the permitting ant more. Besides Metro is still way behind and still makes major boo boos. Found a big one this morning that was listed under the wrong address. I have just stopped wondering why, for that matter just stopped wondering about Metro codes. It is the blind leading the blind, deaf, and stupid.

• Like 3