Inner Loop - CBD, Downtown, East Bank, Germantown, Gulch, Rutledge

smeagolsfree

The area to the far left was going to be a high rise with a Embassy Suites but that never materialized. Right now there are no plans for any of those sites that I know of. The area to the right may just be an owner sitting on the property for a profit. I do think that the owner on the left wants to develop the land at some point.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, grilled_cheese said:

Here's The Muse's Yelp page, it has a couple photos too.  One thing that is really lacking in Nashville are all ages music venues.  One of the often bemoaned facts of New Nashville is that there's no where for artists to live but another fact that I think is almost as important is the lack of places for young people to express themselves and most importantly musically.  The Next Generation and The Muse left very big holes in the fabric of what made Nashville a great mid-sized city.  If I were a millionaire I would buy a warehouse and create a community led non-profit all ages music venue.

The End is taking in all of the business at this point, and its a very fun venue.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, e-dub said:

i love the end. as good as the house sound is there, i still miss really miss brad. he was a great sound man and he had the best stories!

this was taken at the last show I was at over at The End, it'll never be The Muse, but, it's currently the best all ages venue in the city

28056187_1785789761465314_25942691597345

• Like 4

oh, man, i love it!

they always place the deejay setup so far back on the stage and i've always hated that. i cut my deejaying teeth in the rave days - the setup was on the same plane as the dancefloor (as it should be) and super close to who i'm convincing to shake a cheek or two. i'm pretty sure there were plenty of times over the years i got the crowd's sweat on my records (as it should be) and i love it so much!

A SoBro property at 648-652 Fogg St., which spans .3 acre and is currently home to a 2 story, 17,700 sq. ft.  industrial building, has been listed for sale for $3.5 million and has quickly drawn interest.

Located at 648-652 Fogg St. in a segment of SoBro that some call Pie Town, the three-parcel property spans 0.30 acres and is home to a two-story industrial building constructed in 1964 and covering about 17,714 square feet. The asking price is the equivalent of about $197 per foot for the building, which is used for storage.

Current zoning allows for a mixture of uses (including hotel, office, retail, multifamily, self-storage and brewery).

More behind the Nashville Post paywall:

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/development/article/20995674/sobro-property-hits-market-for-35m

Screen Shot 2018-03-09 at 2.37.32 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-03-09 at 2.37.59 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-03-09 at 2.38.31 PM.png

• Like 3