Bridgestone Arena: further development of property

markhollin

What will the digital signs be used for?       I hope they have the capacity to display video.     

I remember being excited when the Bridgestone announced they were installing an LED display on the back side of the arena, but was disappointed with the actual product, a small-ish screen that only displays static images.   

image.png.9d3e3f1cdcb9da4426b35d496fd05626.png

• Like 1

30 year lease ready, just needs to be approved.and signed.

Highlights:

Ending city subsidies.     Increasing facilities fee on tickets.   Preds free to renovate. 

First plan is to add 1,200 new seats, and add an actual press box. I'd say some of those seats will come from the current press area. Looks like additional club area as well on the short end. 

I'm sure Mark will have ALL the details. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

WOW!!!  When does a video board get too big for an arena?

Love the Preds... and I know it's a not in the works, but I still want the NBA for Nashville ... ;)  

Has a city every hosted both the NBA and NHL playoffs at the same time?  I'm imploding just thinking about that in Nashville... LOL!!!

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, PillowTalk4 said:

WOW!!!  When does a video board get too big for an arena?

Love the Preds... and I know it's a not in the works, but I still want the NBA for Nashville ... ;)  

Has a city every hosted both the NBA and NHL playoffs at the same time?  I'm imploding just thinking about that in Nashville... LOL!!!

NBA ain't happening anytime soon unless the Grizzlies decide to move east 10+ years from now when Nashville has 50,000 Amazon and Oracle employees and some other new corporate HQs.

If this board is like some of the other newer boards I've seen, there are actually video screens at the bottom inside of the video board so lower levels have additional clear vantages. 

Edited by DDIG
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, PillowTalk4 said:

Boston, and Toronto this year. LA and Chicago have done it in the past. And I'm sure NYC has before.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...