Nashville Yards, 15 acres/4 million sq. ft./ $1 billion, Phase I: Grand Hyatt Hotel (25 stories), Phase II: Amazon (26 & 22 stories), Phase III: AEG District (4 K theater, 34 & 35 story apts); Phase IV: Pinnacle Tower (35 stories), Amazon 3 (43)

The only thing that might hold that idea up, is that the cluster of residential in that area ( including Tony’s Alcove & Prime ) were for the perspective 5000 employees of Amazon. Therefore IMO it would be a better choice to get 1001 built to pull in some kind of office workforce, yes it would be a gamble, but then in this current scenario renting or selling out these residential buildings is now a gamble if there’s not enough workers nearby that would consider it a benefit.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jjbradleyBrooklyn said:

Once Pinnacle's major construction has almost finished up, I hope the next building to rise is the residential tower between Pinnacle and the Grand Hyatt. 

That would seem like to most logical new tower to rise in the NY development, at least.

If I had to guess, I would say this is the next logical step as well. I would think a reasonable approach would be 50/50 apartment/condos similar to what Tony is doing at 1010. Or who knows, maybe the condo market will be so desirable with everything else they are including they do the whole thing condos. 

• Like 3