Nashville Yards, 15 acres/4 million sq. ft./ $1 billion, Phase I: Grand Hyatt Hotel (25 stories), Phase II: Amazon (26 & 22 stories), Phase III: AEG District (4 K theater, 34 & 35 story apts); Phase IV: Pinnacle Tower (35 stories), Amazon 3 (43)

17 hours ago, Kv615 said:

I’m sorry if i totally missed this but are all projects inside the scope of Nashville Yards now full go besides Amazon Tower 3?

Nope, there is the apartment building next to the Grand Hyatt that is not underway, although the hold has been dug. It will be in the neighborhood of 40 stories. the two buildings at the NW corner of the AEG site are just have the base done at this point. They will be in the neighborhood of 40 stories. We do not know the exact use of those buildings yet. The residential building directly behind the Holiday Inn has not started. I think it will be around 18 to 20 stories. There will be another building next to the Frost building on 8th as well. I am unsure of the size of that one either. I think it will be a hotel.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I don't know which ones you're referring to, but the earliest renderings showed smaller towers and were more boxy than the angular and taller towers in the latest renderings. Take a look through this thread and you can see the evolution of the whole complex, including the AEG project. 

5 hours ago, markhollin said:

1001 Church St./Amazon Three update: concrete solidifying on portions of garage floor, central core, and pillars.

Looking SE from Church Street Viaduct where it crosses over CSX tracks:

1001 Church, June 26, 2022.jpeg

Has it been confirmed yet if this one will actually rise up beyond it's garage and platform/base construction and be built out completely in one swoop? Or will the garage/base be finished to wait on completion in the next couple of years? 

1 hour ago, jjbradleyBrooklyn said:

Has it been confirmed yet if this one will actually rise up beyond it's garage and platform/base construction and be built out completely in one swoop? Or will the garage/base be finished to wait on completion in the next couple of years? 

It seems certain that it's going to be built but I have the impression based on previous posts that the construction will be similar to Amazon II, first the garage/base and then the tower in the near future.  Someone please correct me if I'm wrong!  

• Like 1