Davidson East: East Nashville, Inglewood, Madison, Donelson, Hermitage, Old Hickory

smeagolsfree

12 hours ago, grilled_cheese said:

Whoa there, big fella.  You question them like that and they'll start making up names.

You jest, but it was only two years ago or so that some local real estate folk tried to label the intersection of Porter Road and Eastland Ave as Three Points.  They were laughed off the stage.

• Like 2

That makes me nervous. I'm no regular of Charlie Bob's, but it's one of the only non-chain places we have over here on this side of Ellington. And that hill is changing quickly with quite a few new residential units. It would be a great place for a condo building, but I hate to see restaurant replaced by residential. 

On 8/8/2016 at 1:43 PM, WebberThomas4 said:

http://maps.nashville.gov/MPC/2016SP-069-001_plan.pdf

Site plans for old Wal-Mart on Gallatin. It's going before the planning commission on September 8th. 

That's pretty cool, didn't know they were going to build new retail addressing the sidewalk. Maybe I should withdraw the voodoo curses I wished on walmart for restricting the land use when they sold it...

From today's Nashville Post:

The Burnett Real Estate Group released Friday an image of its nine-unit condominium building The Vue slated for the emerging Dickerson Pike corridor. Matt Burnett, owner of the Nashville-based company, has not yet announced a groundbreaking for the building, to have an address of 1015 Dickerson Pike.

The Metro Development and Housing Agency Design Review Committee on Tuesday approve the site plan and exterior design of the project. Martie Burnett, Matt’s wife, will oversee sales.

The Vue will sit within MDHA's Skyline Redevelopment District and, as such, required committee approval. Nashville-based Kenneth Climer is serving as architect.

The effort to undertake The Vue comes as The Burnett Real Estate Group and Urban South Group prepare to sell in September the first four residences of their 1st North development. The other five units will be finished within a few weeks afterward, and all nine units are presold, Burnett said..

1st North (another set of town homes: 8 units/3 stories) is located at the southeast corner of the T-intersection of Dickerson and Evanston Avenue adjacent to The Vue.

The_Vue.57b752b959fa5.jpg

• Like 1

On August 19, 2016 at 9:29 AM, WebberThomas4 said:

Early rendering for 811 Gallatin Ave (The old tire shop next to The Nashville Biscuit House). The listing says it will be ready by October 2016.

Also, does anyone know why the old Mrs. Winners next to Calypso has sat vacant for so long? 

image.png

I'd love to see how they add a second story in two months. :)

• Like 1