Davidson East: East Nashville, Inglewood, Madison, Donelson, Hermitage, Old Hickory

smeagolsfree

51 minutes ago, markhollin said:

Music City Roots Barn (3 stories, 800 capacity) update:

Music City Roots Barn, Jan 4, 2022.png

Thanks Mark, I'd forgotten all about this. Really excited about this addition, and happy it's out east. Hopefully, this will help foster and sustain Nashville's cultural music heritage in a way that other new music venues don't really cater to. I used to go to Music City Roots often at The Factory in Franklin, and loved it....

• Like 3

On 1/3/2022 at 1:31 PM, markhollin said:

Whataburger in Hermitage to open this Wednesday. Schedule for other 8 mid-Tenn openings in this from NBJ:

https://www.bizjournals.com/nashville/news/2022/01/03/whataburger-hermitage-opening.html

My mom sent a photo of Old Hickory Blvd today and their drive thru line. It was like half a mile down the road. I don't understand. 

• Like 1