Davidson East: East Nashville, Inglewood, Madison, Donelson, Hermitage, Old Hickory

smeagolsfree

On 12/13/2021 at 2:13 PM, dmillsphoto said:

The owner is a good friend of 20 years. Lot of folks in Madison are stoked to have something like this in town.

I bet they are.  Madison has added so few new businesses in the last decade it is kind of bizarre.  I guess everyone is waiting for Madison Center to get redeveloped?

• Like 3

5 hours ago, markhollin said:

Hill Center at Five Points (2 stories, 11,600 sq. ft., complete rebuild after direct hit from March 2020 tornado) update: exterior nearing completion.

Looking  SE from Woodland St., 1/4 block west of South 10th St:

Hill Center 5 Points, Dec 11, 2021, 1.jpeg

Looking SW from intersection of South 10th St. and Woodland St:

Hill Center 5 Points, Dec 11, 2021, 2.jpeg

Per their Instagram, Hawkins Partners (Landscape Architecture and Planning) will be moving back into this building upon completion.

• Like 3

I really wish we had a lot more of this than the ugly tall and skinny ugly things all around town. I would have been much more in favor of controlled and structured growth with Row type housing to the point of requiring it instead of a lot of what we got.

This was an excellent project and I didn’t really she was the architect.

• Like 4