Davidson West: Bellevue, Bordeaux, Green Hills, MetroCenter, Nations, N Nashville

smeagolsfree

I do not think anything new has been released for the infill between the new Dillard's and the existing mall. Several years ago they released crude computer renderings of the new interior, but they basically looked like what is already there. I would imagine that the new exterior and interior will be more of the same.

I did hear that the new Dillard's will open March 30th/31st. I have low expectations for the new Dillard's interior. The mall will likely have some kind of announcement at that time. I'm hearing that the new addition will take 2-3 years. They will likely excavate for more parking, extending the new garage under Dillard's, which will take time. I do hope that they figure out a covered route from the new Dillard's and relatively new adjacent garage to the existing mall.

5 hours ago, markhollin said:

Updates on The Phoenix in The Nations (3 stories, 17 residential units, 4,000 sq. ft. of restaurant/retail).  Looking NE from corner of 51st Ave. North and Illinois Ave.

Oct. 29, 2016:

The Phoenix, Oct.JPG

Jan. 7, 2017:

The Phoenix, The Nations, Jan 7, 2017.JPG

Hopefully it shapes up closer to completion. What a monstrosity. My God, that yellow and rustic brown siding. :tw_expressionless:

• Like 1

Also here are a few more,

A new crane is going up at 2400 Crestmoor project off Cleghorn (Hilton, Marriott Residence Inn and offices)

IMG_0920.jpg

Restoration Hardware at the Green Hills Mall  - another crane. Three stories, shame it isn't a Crate and Barrel

IMG_0910.jpg

IMG_0913.jpg

Freebirds Burrito - nothing happening here other than the fence gets blown down and put back up. The next member of the Bread & Co. club?

IMG_0914.jpg

More New Dillards , landscaping being finished out

IMG_0921.jpg

Southland, street front building going up, now two/three stories  

IMG_0923.jpg

IMG_0924.jpg

IMG_0925.jpg

And last but not least negative progress at old Bread and Company, aka Green Hill's Palmer lake

IMG_0926.jpg

Also build out of Yeah Burger in the Green Hills Center looks like it has begun, temporary window signage went up.

Edited by leggy77
  • Like 4