Aertson Midtown (Buckingham) | 13 Fl Residential | 17 fl Kimpton Hotel | T/O

barakat

But the new Division ST/21st/Broadway intersection looks confusing as ever.

In reality it is the Broadway and Division intersection pictured - 21st is a little further SW.  And, it looks as if it mimics the current routing, which is an improvement over the previous split around "Broadway Park."

Hmmmm... the Mellow Mushroom is really "out there".  Looks like it's front door is smack in the middle of 21st Avenue.  Love the rendering... and can't wait to see the view in reality with this project... the roundabout tower... the Marriott... Westin and Skyhouse.  WES will have to wait (even longer)!

Love it. Particularly like the way it appears to address the wedge at 21st & Division. Would prefer a rotary, but as has been expressed previously, those are apparently not the safest thing for pedestrians.

This just became a very, very handsome project.

But the new Division ST/21st/Broadway intersection looks confusing as ever.

I think it'll work well! At least...I hope.

One Word...WOW!!

I'm impressed. Love the new renders and love how this massive project is going to add density to midtown. That last render is one realistic looking render. One of the best I have seen.

August has turned out to be one heck of a month for developement in Nashville!

What project is that U/C to the right of Adelicia Tower?

Now I am convinced! That will be a great project. The view looking to downtown finally sold me on this, especially since the hotel is a separate building entirely. Nashville is in an amazing boom at this moment. I hope we can enjoy the ride while it lasts. I do hope the boom eventually hits downtown with some really tall structures 400+ feet on a regular basis.

Edited by Urban Architecture
  • Like 2

Hmmmm... the Mellow Mushroom is really "out there".  Looks like it's front door is smack in the middle of 21st Avenue.  Love the rendering... and can't wait to see the view in reality with this project... the roundabout tower... the Marriott... Westin and Skyhouse.  WES will have to wait (even longer)!

Well you say, Marriott..... Could it be you have inside knowledge...HMMMM, I think we may need to put two initials in front of that.. just a guess.

LOL... but I only wish!  I am so behind the curve, that I'm still referring to Giarratana's old proposal for a Marriott at the FBC site.  But whoever acquires that property still might go with Marriott (I just don't know).  I really should have mentioned the Virgin hotel instead.  It would sit prominently depending on its height, of course, in the picture just to the left (in mid background) of Adelicia, where that clump of trees sits.  I understand that said clump is being removed this very moment. 

JW Marriott has been on the radar here for over 10 years. When I was at the Renaissance, we were told then we would have one. Hell, even Grand Rapids MI has a JW. 

Bill Marriott once told us at the Ren that we would never get a Ritz, but possibly a JW. Since Nashville's profile has changed so much, that could change also. The Ritz was at one time going on West End, but BM shot that down real quick.

JW Marriott has been on the radar here for over 10 years. When I was at the Renaissance, we were told then we would have one. Hell, even Grand Rapids MI has a JW. 

Bill Marriott once told us at the Ren that we would never get a Ritz, but possibly a JW. Since Nashville's profile has changed so much, that could change also. The Ritz was at one time going on West End, but BM shot that down real quick.

West End would be a horrible place for a Ritz... Very forward-thinking, in my opinion.

Do you know where, specifically?

Four Seasons and Ritz would be truly awesome, but if I were able to choose an ultra luxury hotel for Nashville, it would be Trump. That would be epic! Richard Branson and Donanld Trump both building hotels here would put us in some pretty elite company for sure. 

Other than that, I just love the sound of Trump Nashville... :shades:

Edited by mirydi