The VUE

Tim3167

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that blue glass looks awesome. I can't wait to see this baby lit up at night

thanks for all the updates tim!

It will be intresting to see the entire building once the Blue plastic is taking off each window. On the lower floors where the plastic has come off, the windows don't have that tint to them. Kinda good cause it looks too much like it belongs in Miami.

• 4 weeks later...

don't even get me started...seriously, why?

I think there are some people who just think everything should be beige. Or brown.

Apparently, color is a "bad thing".

Personally I love it. I liked the old color scheme (sans pigeon poop), but the new one is better.

Has a nice, cool ocean-y look to it.

I think there are some people who just think everything should be beige. Or brown.

Apparently, color is a "bad thing".

Personally I love it. I liked the old color scheme (sans pigeon poop), but the new one is better.

Has a nice, cool ocean-y look to it.

That's the problem - EVERYTHING is blue or green these days! :dontknow: Well, everything except 55 West.

Believe it or not, there is a method to the madness. The reason that you see so many blue and green storefronts is typically because Architects spec. it for heat transfer. A pane of glass can only allow a certain amount of heat to permeate its surface over a given time. Hence blue-green glass everywhere.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived