The VUE

Tim3167

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys! This is my new view out my window. Does anybody know if there are any ordiances that will make the Vue responsible for blocking the 24 hour garage lights from lighting up my entire condo?

You mean shielded lighting? I don't know if there is an ordinance. I remember Shaq making the news down in Miami because he lit up the back of his property so much that the person on the other side of the waterway complained about the lights. I think you are looking at purchasing some thick curtains.

Personally, I would splatter paint that wall and make some art out of it. Did I say that? Sinner.

why didn't I think of it before? A two-story Barnes & Noble like at Bumby. Is there any plans for something like that downtown? it wouldbe a huge hit, right?

Big time hit. I would love it. You'd have to keep the bums and panhandlers (not that their is anything wrong with being a bum) at bay though... at least the smelly ones. Anyone who has ever been to the downtown library knows exactly what I am talking about :yahoo:

Hey guys! This is my new view out my window. Does anybody know if there are any ordiances that will make the Vue responsible for blocking the 24 hour garage lights from lighting up my entire condo?

OC and the city require outdoor lights to be pointed downward and they can't project out to the side-i.e. the glass has to be 'flat' and not sag down. I don't know about in a parking garage though....

Isnt there supoosed to be another building going to be built between you and the wall?

there is a parking lot next to the garage that we just recieved a letter from the city that they want to put 40 residential units on. I am all for it! my view already blocked, its going to block all my other neighbors.

I try not to let it bother me because I bought this unit in the first round more than 3 years ago on the 2nd days the sales office was open and could only pick from 3 units availble in the 3 days this building sold out.

why didn't I think of it before? A two-story Barnes & Noble like at Bumby. Is there any plans for something like that downtown? it wouldbe a huge hit, right?

Welcome to the new problem with all these new condos. You will watch the value of your property drop like a rock. Another place to watch out for is the sanctuary when 101 eola is built.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived