The VUE

Tim3167

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Cpital Plaza III break ground like everybody believed, u can probably add 3 more....and hopefully 2 for Eola Place and 2 for TT and 2 for Monarch...

and if we are really lucky, u can add 2 for arena, 5 for PAC...the list keep on going...

I think two on Cap Plaza III will do it for the year. Remember construction planning is only to include two towers for the time being.

The Vue looked kinda cool this evening with the North crane just kind of sitting there at about the tenth floor, perched up, and ready to go home. If its something you've never seen, you're not to late to go in the morning to watch it get taken down all of the way.

i dont know about the ad on craigs list but they have very few units left and there cannot be any resales in this building until one entire year after its built and the condos have gone threw closing...its in the contract

They told me there were very few units left months ago when i went to the sales center. And yes i dont believe they can reselll for a year or more, i think it was hype when they said there were very few units left. I think that people are probably dropping out as well, if construction isnt on schedule doesnt that give people the right to drop out of a contract legally? 300K cannot be right there was nothing under 350K and that was for a really low Studio 500sq ft.

I think two on Cap Plaza III will do it for the year. Remember construction planning is only to include two towers for the time being.

The Vue looked kinda cool this evening with the North crane just kind of sitting there at about the tenth floor, perched up, and ready to go home. If its something you've never seen, you're not to late to go in the morning to watch it get taken down all of the way.

maybe I missed something. did you mean that the 2 cranes for Capital Plaza III are the only 2 new cranes downtown will see in 2007?

Ok people i just got back from the Vue sales center, i went to the Vue sales center almost exactly six months ago as well. There were different people working in there this time as well. Here is the story the units are exactly the same price as there were 6 months ago, and there are exactly the same amount of units available today as there were six months ago... shocking, when the lady gave me the sales pitch i wanted to confront her with the fact that they havent sold a unit in 6 months but its all lies she was telling me. There are conveniently units avialable still with "the 40 units" that are left on all sides and all levels of the building. Parking spots are still 30K the 586sq ft studio starts at 349K and the 2b/2b start at 529K.

It's amazing to me that the Vue hasn't sold any units in six months. Look at those pictures. The building is looking beautiful and I don't think you could ask for a better day. Those pictures should be on the Vue brochure.

Nice Job

I would definately not buy a unit in that building right now even if i could afford it, the prices are to high. I think they are higher than tradition towers. I have a feeling that there are way to many expensive condos on the market in this town right now, i dont think that some of these projects are gonna get off the ground, like Monarch, TT, or maybe even Eola Place. We walked around the Sanctuary today as well and that building looks almost vacant. I believe orlando is building a ghost town and if they dont start building some affordable units downtown the construction will stop for good. There was a sign posted on the Paramount Fence limited amount of units still available, and 101 Eola still has units available too it seems. I thought all these projects were sold out. What is the deal with the realtors at these places lying to people about how many units are available.

Ok people i just got back from the Vue sales center, i went to the Vue sales center almost exactly six months ago as well. There were different people working in there this time as well. Here is the story the units are exactly the same price as there were 6 months ago, and there are exactly the same amount of units available today as there were six months ago... shocking, when the lady gave me the sales pitch i wanted to confront her with the fact that they havent sold a unit in 6 months but its all lies she was telling me. There are conveniently units avialable still with "the 40 units" that are left on all sides and all levels of the building. Parking spots are still 30K the 586sq ft studio starts at 349K and the 2b/2b start at 529K.

I was there today too, maybe you saw me.

I would definately not buy a unit in that building right now even if i could afford it, the prices are to high. I think they are higher than tradition towers. I have a feeling that there are way to many expensive condos on the market in this town right now, i dont think that some of these projects are gonna get off the ground, like Monarch, TT, or maybe even Eola Place. We walked around the Sanctuary today as well and that building looks almost vacant. I believe orlando is building a ghost town and if they dont start building some affordable units downtown the construction will stop for good. There was a sign posted on the Paramount Fence limited amount of units still available, and 101 Eola still has units available too it seems.

Perhaps we can start a new thread on that issue

Thats the exact thing stopping me from moving downtown.....lack of homes that cater to the middle class

Is there anything that can be done to help bring some of us in?

Archived