The Plaza

Tim3167

I didnt see the big screen tv.

The front courtyard would look dramatic when they put a giant Xmas tree there.

saturday night i walked inside, and it's a nice area to walk around, too. the escelators to the second floor reminded me of citywalk. it's a shame someone already smashed the glass of one.

105000 ft measn these according to OBJ

1) Bento Cafe

2) A trendy pan-Asian restaurant

3) BOLA, an upscale continental-Italian restaurant

4) Urban Flats

5) Salsarita's Fresh Cantina

6) Cold Stone

7) PJ's Coffee

8) Mama Fu

and six other concept.

Possibly

9) Corona Cigar Co.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Article in the Orlando Sentinel discussing early completion of the project amongst other things.

article states that the first residential tenants will be moving in in January. I havnt heard a thing from the developer regarding the closing on my unit. Has anyone heard from them? Would be nice to have some time to line up financing.

article states that the first residential tenants will be moving in in January. I havnt heard a thing from the developer regarding the closing on my unit. Has anyone heard from them? Would be nice to have some time to line up financing.

I called the Solaire sales office today and inquired. Then told me that a closing schedule should be coming out in the next month. She also said that they didn't know in which order (i.e, bottom to top, top to bottom) the closings would occur. She did say that they were "on schedule" whatever that may suggest.

I called the Solaire sales office today and inquired. Then told me that a closing schedule should be coming out in the next month. She also said that they didn't know in which order (i.e, bottom to top, top to bottom) the closings would occur. She did say that they were "on schedule" whatever that may suggest.

Hi, I just joined but have been reading for quite some time. Thanks for the news on the closing schedule. I have a unit at the top. I hope the closings go from bottom to top!

Nice to meet you all.

-Michelle

Hi, I just joined but have been reading for quite some time. Thanks for the news on the closing schedule. I have a unit at the top. I hope the closings go from bottom to top!

Nice to meet you all.

-Michelle

Hey, Michelle ! Are you going to have us over for a housewarming ? ;)

Hey, Michelle ! Are you going to have us over for a housewarming ? ;)

Well...It's was an investment from the start, but I sometimes consider living there. It's a bit small for my long term needs, but short term...you never know. I live in Baltimore as of the moment. I'll be in Orlando on 11/13-11/14, so I'm going to check it out! If I ever do live there, I'll be sure to have you all over :)

Wait.... they answered the phone in the sales office?????? Been trying to call them for months (I'm in New York) only get a recording every time. Thanks for the info neighbor. Looking forward to the pool parties.

I am not 40. Anyway, a lot of older European can pull it off.

I've been to several places in Europe, and don't really remember seeing much A&F or Hollister. What I did see looked like it was on tourists. They (Europeans) seemed to layer with clothing that didn't have logos all over it. Or just not layer it in the summer.

I'm sorry, are you a "mall person"?

I'm not sure exactly what a "mall person" is. I suppose on those rare occasions that I go to a mall, I'm a "mall person" up until the point at which I leave the mall. Then I'm a..... "car person"?

BTW.... would Millenia Mall people be looked down one's nose at as "simple mall people" too? Or is there another category for them?

Just curious. <_<