River House Condominiums

GRCentro

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes Sparky That willl actually be the parking ramp exit. The entrance will be the 45 degree section to the west a bit. Each level of the current parking deck will have an entrance and exit cut out.

OK, how is the parking going to work? Will there be an entrance as part of the new building's facade, or will people enter and exit through the current parking deck entrance? Are the whole of the first few floors taken up with parking, or will there be some sort of a ground level lobby?

OK, how is the parking going to work? Will there be an entrance as part of the new building's facade, or will people enter and exit through the current parking deck entrance? Are the whole of the first few floors taken up with parking, or will there be some sort of a ground level lobby?

Residents will enter and exit through the current parking deck access points (1 off of Bridge and I believe 2 off of Scribner). Only the back (Northern) half of the first 5 or 6 floors will be parking for residents. There will also be Resident parking on the entire 5th floor of the current parking deck. The front half (Southern) will have a ground floor access from Bridge Street and also access to Bridgewater's main lobby and also has a section for a retail store. The second floor will contain, the pool, weight room along with other resident admenities. The third floor will start the Condos on the Southern side.

Residents will enter and exit through the current parking deck access points (1 off of Bridge and I believe 2 off of Scribner). Only the back (Northern) half of the first 5 or 6 floors will be parking for residents. There will also be Resident parking on the entire 5th floor of the current parking deck. The front half (Southern) will have a ground floor access from Bridge Street and also access to Bridgewater's main lobby and also has a section for a retail store. The second floor will contain, the pool, weight room along with other resident admenities. The third floor will start the Condos on the Southern side.

Project is now 3 weeks behind, for those keeping score!

Messed up steel order has set them back farther.

Three weeks behind? Its more like many many months. it was supposed to start in September of 2005. At least that is what they said when i attened the first open house about 21 months ago. It will be well worth the wait however!!

Project is now 3 weeks behind, for those keeping score!

Messed up steel order has set them back farther.

Three weeks behind? Its more like many many months. it was supposed to start in September of 2005. At least that is what they said when i attened the first open house about 21 months ago. It will be well worth the wait however!!

PS I know what you meant by three weeks :thumbsup: I was just venting a little

Lots of activity at the site today. There is a large mobile crane there, and I saw another section of tower crane sitting on the western side of the property. UP photographers, go forth and wreak havoc! :D

BTW Michi, I like the teen girl squad reference :rofl:

Yeesh, slave drivers. :)

At first I thought "there's no way that's the 400' crane", but I noticed it's got quite a few telescoping sections to it. They weren't actually doing assembly while I was there, and it didn't look like they were ready to start yet (no one in the cabs and no one around the crane section on the ground).

396763974_29182d4166_b.jpg

396763986_ee283cae47_o.jpg

396763994_71c8a780e4_b.jpg

Work has moved above grade. Rise!

396763969_7e1248693d_b.jpg

So is the mobile crane just there to assemble the stationary crane? Or will it be used to do some heavy lifting on the job?

Joe

I'm sure it's just there for assembly. Eventually the tower crane will climb to over 400', and they have "little red" there to help (the crane that has been working there since foundation work began).

Archived