River House Condominiums

GRCentro

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's a dumb question: What powers those tower cranes? Is there a generator at the base of the crane and a wire that runs up to the cab?

I don't have a pic of it, but there is a power transformer at the base of the Riverhouse crane. I believe it is next to the little wooden box just to the west of the crane base. From there it must run on cable along the inside of the tower area. Someone might have a picture already, if not I will try and see if I can get one in the next few days to post for you.

Thanks for the update, Sparky.

Whats that deck going to look like when its finished?

Hopefully not like the one thats there now!

The deck that's being added on right now is going to be under the new tower, so you likely won't see any of it from the street. As far as I know, there's nothing changing about the present ramp other than the tie-in to the new sections...

The deck that's being added on right now is going to be under the new tower, so you likely won't see any of it from the street. As far as I know, there's nothing changing about the present ramp other than the tie-in to the new sections...

Oh cool. Does that mean it will be covered in that nice blue glass?

Archived