River House Condominiums

GRCentro

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the parking deck isn't going all the way out to Michigan Avenue right? There will be some kind of offices or pool or something there.

Correct, only the back (northern) half of the building will be for parking. The front (southern) half of the building will be office/lobby on the first floor, pool and gym on the second and condos starting on the third.

I was going to go out there today and snap some photos, but it's too freaking cold to do so without a hat. Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya' tomorrow,...

I don't know... that seems like a pretty shady excuse to me to bail out on photos. :) Its sunny outside!

But, I am interested in seeing how things are progressing on the build site.

I don't know... that seems like a pretty shady excuse to me to bail out on photos. :) Its sunny outside!

Oh come on. It was BUTT COLD out there today. Tomorrow i'm going to find my hat. You'll get your photos.

You people are hard to satisfy.

How far set back will this building be?

It should be pretty close to the street. In the picture above, the red crane and some of the staging items are really in one of the four lanes of traffic. So in the end there will be the building, sidewalk and than a four lane street.

Archived