Bass Berry & Sims Tower "The Crown"

doormanpoet

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 897
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does anyone know what is happening on the southeast corner of 2nd and Demonbreun? This floor plan seems to indicate retail by color. In looking a bit closer though, that corner has an X through it.

http://www.pinnaclesymphonyplace.com/LobbyPlan.pdf

Walking by, it appeared disconnected from the retail space along 3rd at Demonbreun. There was what appeared to be a massive firewall. Is this an electrical room or perhaps some sort of ventilation or fire stair? It would be a shame if that's what happens on the corner of two such prominent streets.

it'll be spring, remmber the upper floors have sloped columns and each is different so forming will slow.

The decorative screen wall is attached to the top floor like a vertical truss, probably will not happen until the chillers are in place on top.

Wait until you see the "ketchup pump" window washing system... think Batman Bldg but more

This building is having a huge impact on that side of town. It is now up to the height level of the Encore if not a little taller. Very impressive for sure. I never get to see it in the daytime unless its on the weekend. Its dark when I go to work and I dont even think about coming that way home in the afternoons due to traffic.

The 10 story on RMH is coming along as well.

Great update! The pinnacle is looking very impressive! I love how it makes everything else around it look ten times better. We better enjoy this tower going up because I can't see anything else going up anytime soon except maybe the CC and hotels.

Archived