Bass Berry & Sims Tower "The Crown"

doormanpoet

• Replies 897
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i was driving home from work coming from ellington pkwy towards downtown and realized that this is really going to stretch out the skyline from the east nashville viewpoint. i would love to see a photoshop of what this will look like in the skyline from other angles. *cough* hint hint *cough* :whistling:

I really like the blue lighting on the model. Great find by the way. The model looks very impressive, I just wish the building could have been a little taller. Any chance they add more? I'm sure it would be a long stretch, but is it even possible? Just curious. For some reason I feel like I am underestimating this building, but I can't put my finger on why.

i was driving home from work coming from ellington pkwy towards downtown and realized that this is really going to stretch out the skyline from the east nashville viewpoint. i would love to see a photoshop of what this will look like in the skyline from other angles. *cough* hint hint *cough* :whistling:

:lol: All I can say is, thank Wacom.

Also, I will not include Signature because there is not easy access for me to skew the current renditions into place. I will play with it and see, but I doubt it will make the cut.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived