Project Thread/New Construction/Photo du jour/Const. CAMs

smeagolsfree

23 minutes ago, titanhog said:

Ok…just messing around.  Heights probably aren’t quite correct…or massing.  But…maybe a tiny glimpse of what the skyline may look like with 2nd and Peabody, Ritz and Circle South added.

new city.jpg

WOW!!!! That’s going to make me daydream all though this family picnic. I won’t hear a thing people are talking to me about... thanks for enlightening my day!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, titanhog said:

Ok…just messing around.  Heights probably aren’t quite correct…or massing.  But…maybe a tiny glimpse of what the skyline may look like with 2nd and Peabody, Ritz and Circle South added.

Thanks for posting this. I was literally just looking at the cams of Nashville, and while looking at the Fox17 skyline cam I was wondering how these buildings, the two Tony G. towers, and Pinnacle were going to look in the skyline  

=

• Like 1

There are certain formulas that calculate how many people can fit in so many square feet and the bean counters start there. It’s usually in the best interest of the bean counters to inflate the numbers. I doubt it was that many people, but from where I was watching, 1st Ave was packed to Ascend and lawns beside and in in the amphitheater were also packed. Pretty much everywhere with a vantage point of downtown, had folks watching. I’ve seen picks from friends from Germantown to East Nashville. Walking up Demonbruen to 12th afterwards, I’ve never seen so many folks. 

Edited by Nash_12South
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1