Center Place

cwetteland

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I attempted to model this new rendering in Google Earth, estimating the heights and basing everything off of the renderings found in this thread just to try and get an idea of how this development will interact with the rest of the downtown skyline. Here are some screen shots:

Thanks Bic. Nice modelling, as always.

Do you have an updated .kmz file we can download?

or if UPSDAN can update the one on his site with yourlatest, that would be even better!

thanks!!

Thanks Bic. Nice modelling, as always.

Do you have an updated .kmz file we can download?

or if UPSDAN can update the one on his site with yourlatest, that would be even better!

thanks!!

In fact, I do. If somebody can host the new file, I'd be more than happy to share it.

you guys took the words right out of my mouth-- both proposals look very similar.

You know, I don't see what the big deal about that cube was all about--it was no more radical than Dynetech and some of these other proposals. Its funny what a difference 7 years can make.

you guys took the words right out of my mouth-- both proposals look very similar.

You know, I don't see what the big deal about that cube was all about--it was no more radical than Dynetech and some of these other proposals. Its funny what a difference 7 years can make.

Dynetech doesn't look "radical" anymore... now it's just there.

Archived