Center Place

cwetteland

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First let me say, welcome to our forum. You have introduced yourself with a MAJOR (although short) post. So without a reputation like Jaybee, Orlandonative, or jack as insiders ... I for one would like to hear a bit about your source. Welcome!

Unfortunately, I can't say what my source is.

They are looking at a building that will not be shared with any other tenants. 300,000 sf. 9 floors of parking. With option to build another building of 100,000 sf.

The property may also have a hotel and residences.

They want to be in the place by end of 2008. Public should hear something in February or early March (if everything else falls in place).

HQ from LA? Or the local?

Just Tiburon. [local]

They are looking at a building that will not be shared with any other tenants. 300,000 sf. 9 floors of parking. With option to build another building of 100,000 sf.

The property may also have a hotel and residences.

Speaking of the site.....

I believe phase one is the building on the right in the back

I believe phase one is the building on the right in the back

The site layout is nice. The building design as rendered doesn't connect with me. It has a Soviet Siberia feel to it. It's hard to tell exactly what's going on in the rendering. It's kind of like an Escher work of illusion, but it is the best rendering of the project so far (no crease!)

Don't get too attached is right. This is a very early rendering

That's great news. This current concept is different, I'll take any tall buildings, but personally I do not like the current rendering. I would hope for something more dramatic and dynamic for a building housing a digital media company. The project as a whole is exciting, but the buildings appear to be just large offset boxes.

im sorry my eye must be blind....i cant see the ea logo.....nyone can tell me were it is exactly?

It's right in the center of the property. Look at the courtyard in the back which is riased above street-level. At the forground of that courtyard is what appears to be a black display screen of some kind and to the right of it is a what appears to be some kind of artwork at first glance, with some blurred red object. If you look carefully toward the bottom of that object you'll see the EA logo in red. Hope that helps. I'd crop it and post it to make it easier, but I don't have any photo editing tools on my work pc.

Archived