Skybar NWA l Northwest Arkansas Off-topic

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^

We're getting the same thing up here.

I'd say we have at least half an inch right now, with more coming on.

Yeah I have to say I'm surprised, I wasn't really expecting anything but maybe a few flurries if that. I could see it snowed a number of times through the windows while I was at the workshop. But there still wasn't much accumulation there in west Fayetteville but as I got more into central Fayetteville where I live it stick seem to stick more. I think we got around a quarter of an inch where I live.

You might be surprised how things can vary. I was in west Fayetteville where there was pretty much just a dusting. Then I drove back home and as I got back to the center of the city the snow accumulation went up. We probably ended up with around a quarter to half an inch. I'm not sure if maybe other area of Fayetteville got a little closer to what you guys got up there.

You might be surprised how things can vary. I was in west Fayetteville where there was pretty much just a dusting. Then I drove back home and as I got back to the center of the city the snow accumulation went up. We probably ended up with around a quarter to half an inch. I'm not sure if maybe other area of Fayetteville got a little closer to what you guys got up there.

Think you might get some of your snow pics today?

Think you might get some of your snow pics today?

No, I was already out early this morning. Looks like the decent snowfall was pretty limited. There seems to be hardly any accumulation around the downtown area where I was hoping to get some snow pictures. Either that or it evaporated some overnight.

I've got some great news to share with all NWA Forumers.

Stats were released today by the Admin's of the most viewed subforums. Out of the entire website, the NWA Subforum was the 5th most viewed subforum in the past 3 months with more than 30,000 views.

Congrats to all, I'm so proud of what we've turned the NWA Subforum into.

I've got some great news to share with all NWA Forumers.

Stats were released today by the Admin's of the most viewed subforums. Out of the entire website, the NWA Subforum was the 5th most viewed subforum in the past 3 months with more than 30,000 views.

Congrats to all, I'm so proud of what we've turned the NWA Subforum into.

Sweet! :D That's certainly an accomplishment because there are some big forums around UP. Is any of this info ever posted to be viewed by others? I wouldn't mind seeing how other forums are doing as well. I still see quite a few guests around. Unfortunately many don't seem to be posting but who knows. Maybe we can eventually get some of them to post. I imagine some of them visit more than once and use the forum to gather info. I had been hoping maybe I could have gotten some of the people at the 2025 meeting to join in. Although the City Plan 2025 forum is pretty dead so maybe they just aren't internet savy or something. Or as I said before they might just be visiting and not joining in yet. I think some of our current forumers mentioned they observed the forum for a while before finally deciding on posting. But anyway congrats to everyone for making the forum such a great place. :D

I'll speak to Marc about possibly putting it in the Urban Planet Info section.

That would be interesting to see. Besides maybe it more people see the NWA forum mentioned up there more people will come by and visit. Has anyone been checking the weather? KNWA is predicting a low in the upper 50's and a high tomorrow in the mid 70's perhaps a record high. Then this weekend Sunday isn't supposed to get above freezing and there's a 60% chance of snow. Great Arkansas weather. :lol:

That's awesome that the Northwest Arkansas subforum is in the Top Ten most viewed subforums. It shouldn't really surprise me too much though since Northwest Arkansas makes it to the top of many national lists, like the Forbes List, "Best Places For Business And Careers".

True, but that doesn't necessarily transfer over to the forum. We certainly have a great group of forumers here. But to be honest I figured some of the forums had a lot more people. But we are talking about views. Guess it just shows we have some great info for this area posted on here. Everyone keep up the good work. :D

We've got an early Spring shower up here in Rogers... even smells like Spring. Oooh and some tropical thunder too. :D

Enjoy it while it lasts. They're talking about a chance of snow tonight. Then even better chances this weekend. Also looks like cold weather will be with us for this weekend.