Pinnacle Hills Promenade

RemusCal

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brookstone would be hard to get, seeing as how Sharper Image is coming.

Abercrombie and Fitch would be hard to get as well, seeing as how they usually only have one store in major markets: Tulsa and LR only have one.

I expect Disney Store will either come to the Promenade or Pleasant Crossing. J. Crew sounds like a good one.

I myself would like to see an Apple Store, but it probably won't happen.

I have heard through the grapevine that the following tenants are suppose to be coming:

JCrew

Pottery Barn

Williams Sonoma

Joes Crab Shack

Apple Store

And many more higher end tenants. I think they are waiting for a surprise to make the grand opening even more exciting. These were the ones I heard several months ago. We will see if they pan out.

I have heard through the grapevine that the following tenants are suppose to be coming:

JCrew

Pottery Barn

Williams Sonoma

Joes Crab Shack

Apple Store

And many more higher end tenants. I think they are waiting for a surprise to make the grand opening even more exciting. These were the ones I heard several months ago. We will see if they pan out.

Can you say who told you these?

If I didn't know any better, I'd guess you were close with the Pinnacle Group, Remuscal.

JCrew

Pottery Barn

Williams Sonoma

Joes Crab Shack

Apple Store

Now those are the kinds of places I would drive from Fayetteville to go to. That would differentiate this mall from ours as a shopping/eating place. Please, please be right!

^

I wouldn't expect all wishes to be granted by the Promenade... hell they've already granted over a dozen wishes as it is! Maybe NWA Mall will draw some of those upscale stores too. If Huntington Mall in West Virginia can do it then it would be a breeze for NWA Mall. I wouldn't want ALL of the best stores to be in the Promenade as I would quickly get bored with always going to the same mall.

I am not close with anyone at the pinnacle group, but a friend of mine who works at P & G told me they saw a map of the Promenade about 2 months ago and those were some of the stores listed. I don't know if that has changed or not. We know that there will be some surprises. There has to be.

I would love to see an Apple Store at the Promenade.. I know this kinda off topic but to those who have never been to a Apple Store, the pics might tell you why people who have been there love it. Over the summer, I went to New York City on Vacation and they had opened up the flagship Apple Store at 767 Fifth Avenue. These are my pics and hope you will enjoy. Obviously, this would be store wouldnt be built at the Promenade but Id love to see a Apple Store though. Cant wait till Oct. 4 to see what is gonna be there.

Here is the "cube" from across the street.

155946853_713058a5ae_b.jpg

A little bit closer.

155945666_006ef0c070_b.jpg

Yes, this is a two level store. The store is actually underground. You can take the elevator or stairs into it.

155950977_04fc0a22c6_b.jpg

Here is the unique elevator that works in some I dont know how to describe it.

150382228_4bad3521b7_b.jpg

A view to the Apple sign above.

155954718_48b93220f2_b.jpg

A pic of the unique stair design.

155956187_fb571ce1f0_b.jpg.

The store was busy at 7.

155953108_8d7efba681_b.jpg

The famed "Genius Bar".

155957618_9f48cafe6e_b.jpg

Pic of the line I was in. I like the iMac registers.

155954206_99ea2653de_b.jpg

The coolest thing is at night. I took this pic when i was around the area at night. PS This store is open 24 hours and 7 days a week which is even more cool (to me anyways).

245460816_7f5dc61f2a_o.jpg

I drove down 45th and then Promenade and I have say that it looks amazing. The best urban view in NWA will be from the intersection of Promenade and Bellview once the Westin and The Mercy buildings are finished. It already is starting to look very urban in that area. Its amazing that 4 years ago that all used to be fields.

I would love to see an Apple Store at the Promenade.. I know this kinda off topic but to those who have never been to a Apple Store, the pics might tell you why people who have been there love it. Over the summer, I went to New York City on Vacation and they had opened up the flagship Apple Store at 767 Fifth Avenue. These are my pics and hope you will enjoy. Obviously, this would be store wouldnt be built at the Promenade but Id love to see a Apple Store though. Cant wait till Oct. 4 to see what is gonna be there.

Nice looking pics. Any idea how small of a metro Apple stores go into?

Yeah, that is a pretty impressive store, I was in NYC over the summer and went in to take a look. Although I have only seen this one store and I really can't imagion anything like it in NWA but still very interesting use of space.

Yeah, that is a pretty impressive store, I was in NYC over the summer and went in to take a look. Although I have only seen this one store and I really can't imagion anything like it in NWA but still very interesting use of space.

Yea that store is impressive to say the least. I doubt we will see anything like it in this area (I know the store reportedly cost more than $20 million to build and that doesnt not account for the leasing of the land itself which would have to be well over $1,000 per square foot). It could be possible to have an Apple Store at the Promenade. Looking at the current list of Apple Stores in the United States, Apple has stores in smaller towns like Wauwatosa WI (45,000), Broomfield Colorado (43,000) Des Peres Missouri (8,592), Salem New Hampshire (28,112), Hingham Mass (19,882) and Victor New York (9,977) so the possibilities of having one here are not that far off. Then again many of these towns have higher income levels but looking at Wikipedia, some have maybe $10K more than what the area has but I dont know.

Yea that store is impressive to say the least. I doubt we will see anything like it in this area (I know the store reportedly cost more than $20 million to build and that doesnt not account for the leasing of the land itself which would have to be well over $1,000 per square foot). It could be possible to have an Apple Store at the Promenade. Looking at the current list of Apple Stores in the United States, Apple has stores in smaller towns like Wauwatosa WI (45,000), Broomfield Colorado (43,000) Des Peres Missouri (8,592), Salem New Hampshire (28,112), Hingham Mass (19,882) and Victor New York (9,977) so the possibilities of having one here are not that far off. Then again many of these towns have higher income levels but looking at Wikipedia, some have maybe $10K more than what the area has but I dont know.

I also wonder if some of those towns are suburbs or bedroom communities for larger cities as well.

Here's a link I found to grand opening activities.

Pinnacle Promenade Opening Week Events

Too bad I have to work on Wednesday, but I'll definately be there Friday.

At least they'll have a lot of family-oriented entertainment like the balloon guy and jugglers. It's actually a pretty good list of local acts.

I was just thinking, there are supposed to be five sit-down restaurants at the promenade. So far, we know about PF Chang's, Mimi's Cafe, Sullivan's Steakhouse, and Fish City Grill. What's the 5th one? Did I just miss something? Or is the 5th one going to open at a later date? Surely if it were opening next week, it couldn't have been kept a secret this long. They have to have a sign up by now, or at least would have been hiring servers, cooks, etc. Does anybody know?

The only restaurant to open next week, on Monday in fact, is PF Changs. The only other restaurants under construction are Mimi's Cafe and Fish City Grill, but both will be open in several weeks. The Sullivan's is not yet out of the ground and the pad next to it has yet to be announced.

Also, the Malco is open on Wed. the 4th and they have $1.00 movies and 50 cent drinks and popcorn on the 4th and 5th for a charity.

Also, FYI, Dillard's has a soft opening tomorrow from 11 AM to 6 PM and JC Penney's on Sunday from 4 PM to 8 PM.

The only restaurant to open next week, on Monday in fact, is PF Changs. The only other restaurants under construction are Mimi's Cafe and Fish City Grill, but both will be open in several weeks. The Sullivan's is not yet out of the ground and the pad next to it has yet to be announced.

Also, the Malco is open on Wed. the 4th and they have $1.00 movies and 50 cent drinks and popcorn on the 4th and 5th for a charity.

Also, FYI, Dillard's has a soft opening tomorrow from 11 AM to 6 PM and JC Penney's on Sunday from 4 PM to 8 PM.

Thanks, Chris. Good information, especially about the $1.00 movies. I will definitely take advantage of that.

Archived