Pinnacle Hills Promenade

RemusCal

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, you even know my name.

Oops! I'm so sorry. I've been afraid I would do that sometime. My kids distracted me, and I guess I typed what was in my head.

Yeah, I think my friend Tera works with you, or for you, and I kind of figured out who you were, based on your posting name and the scoops you get. I'm Julie, her friend who lives off of Punkin Hollow road, and I think she's asked you about paving plans before. (She really gets sick of tearing up her car, coming to see my little guys.)

I, for one, trust you when you give insider stuff, because I know you know what you're talking about.

I was passing through the Promenade the other day and saw a store name I don't recall on the list. Vanity, a young woman's clothing store, I think.

That hasn't been listed on the Promenade website and never went through the state dept of health, so it must be one of the sneak attack stores... even if it is a feeble sneak attack. :lol:

No, but I've seen pics of it.

It looks pretty nice. Also, I don't care what people say about the Promenade, this looks sweet. I can't wait for Wednesday.

I agree. The Promenade is going to make NWA a more exciting place to live. I can't wait to check out Sharper Image and the Discovery Channel Store. My son loves Melody's Choices so that'll become our favorite store.

No, but I've seen pics of it.

It looks pretty nice. Also, I don't care what people say about the Promenade, this looks sweet. I can't wait for Wednesday.

I took a drive through/around there tonight, and it really is gorgeous. Especially the main entrance, by PF Changs. The two large pillars/towers (I don't know what to call them) at the entrance, plus the lighted and landscaped front drive, with the stores and laser-light tower behind, really is almost breathtaking. I also drove around to the back, by the food court and movie theater, and got a peek at the kids' play area, from a distance. It looks similar to the Eagles Nest soft foam-type area by JCPenney in the NWA mall, only this one is outside. As I said, my view was from quite a ways back, so I'm sure there are other features I couldn't see. Very exciting stuff.

I took a drive through/around there tonight, and it really is gorgeous. Especially the main entrance, by PF Changs. The two large pillars/towers (I don't know what to call them) at the entrance, plus the lighted and landscaped front drive, with the stores and laser-light tower behind, really is almost breathtaking. I also drove around to the back, by the food court and movie theater, and got a peek at the kids' play area, from a distance. It looks similar to the Eagles Nest soft foam-type area by JCPenney in the NWA mall, only this one is outside. As I said, my view was from quite a ways back, so I'm sure there are other features I couldn't see. Very exciting stuff.

So does the road go into the Promenade next to PF Changs? The original plan was for the Great Lawn to be located between PF Changs and another restaurant with no road going through it.

So does the road go into the Promenade next to PF Changs? The original plan was for the Great Lawn to be located between PF Changs and another restaurant with no road going through it.

If I remember correctly, when you turn into the main entrance, there is a short road which has a median separating the two directions of traffic. This short road then ends at a "T"; you have to go left or right onto access roads which lead you around the mall. You can see PF Chang's right in front of you (a little to the left, actually), but I don't think you can access its parking lot directly. You would have to turn left and follow that access road around to the side entrance, where I'm assuming you would find the parking lot. I can't promise this is all exactly right; I'm going off of memory, and it was dark.

If I remember correctly, when you turn into the main entrance, there is a short road which has a median separating the two directions of traffic. This short road then ends at a "T"; you have to go left or right onto access roads which lead you around the mall. You can see PF Chang's right in front of you (a little to the left, actually), but I don't think you can access its parking lot directly. You would have to turn left and follow that access road around to the side entrance, where I'm assuming you would find the parking lot. I can't promise this is all exactly right; I'm going off of memory, and it was dark.

Thanks. That does sound like the original plan that I loved so much. There were 2 renders with one showing what you described and another showing a + intersection there instead of the T.

So far, JC Penny and Dillards have had soft openings.

Still no word on the other tenants, but we still have two days. We might hear something tonight or tommorow so keep on your tows.

BTW, I've got a pick of the inside of PF Changs. It opens today, and it looks freakin sweet:

PFChangs.jpg

BTW, for everyone to be up to date, here's a list of tenants:

Jos A. Bank Clothiers

Ann Taylor Loft

Build A Bear Workshop

JC Penny

Dillards

Malco 12 Screen Theatre

Hollister

Coldwater Creek

CJ Banks

Christopher & Banks

Sharper Image, The

The Children's Place

White House/ Black Market

LIDS Hat Store

PF Chang's Chinese Bistro

Journey's

GNC Natural Nutrition Center

American Eagle

Victoria's Secret

Bath and Body Works

Lane Bryant

Yankee Candle Co

Gymboree

Borders, Books, and Music

Brighton Collectibles

Hot Topic

Select Comfort

Forever 21

Trade Secret

Fossil

Brighton

Regis Salon

Limited Too

The Icing

Claire's

Aeropostale

Haagen Dazs

Mimi's Cafe

Kay's Jewlers

Banana Republic

New York & Company

Sephora

Cache

Melody's Choices

Stride Rite

The Picture People

Charlotte Russe

Finish Line

Chinese Gourmet Food Express

Sunglass Hut

Pefumania

Payless Shoe Source

Coach

Candy Craze

J.Jill

Subway

Great American Cookie Company

Sullivan Steakhouse

Buckle

Pac Sun

Gordon Jewelers

Zales Jewelers

Bakers

Nine West

DQ-Orange Julius

Trade Home

Hibbett Sports

Starbucks Coffee

Rogers Jewelers

Sbarro

Discovery Channel Store

Bakers

The Shoe Department

Fish City Grill

Merle Norman

Cingular Wireless

PressionNail

The Body Shop

Gap

Tradehome Shoes

Day-by-Day

I've counted 81 tenants so far.

I had lunch at PF Changs today and it was excellent. But, that is not what the inside looks like at all. Someone gave you the wrong picuture mcheiss.

A tenant not on the list is furniture store I.O. Metro. It is on the corner on the Dillard's end.

Starbucks is now open at Pinnacle Hills Promenade!!

It looks quite a bit different, the interior ceiling is curved and wood paneled. The walls are mostly a fabric covering and there are 3 huge chinese lantern/chandeliers in the main dining area. The bar has outdoor seating and the main dining area has another patio as well.

There is a directory sign up at the main entrance and it shows a few retailers opening in 2007, such as Sullivan's and the Gap.

Also, Brookstone is a tenant as well as a Razorback apparel store. There a two open spots in the Food Pavillon for future fast food spots as well.

Lots of Kiosk's in the sidewalk areas.

I am anxious to find out who the big box retailers will be in the Pinnacle Hills Plaza on the north side of the mall area.

Damn, Brookstone is coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The nearest one's are in Tulsa, Memphis, and Dallas.

Good to hear about the Razorback Store. There isn't a single razorback only store in Rogers, and may not be one in all of Benton County for all I know.

Question: Are the Big-Box retailers opening up on Wednesday as well?

Archived