St. Regis Hotel & Residences (46 stories/611', 173 hotel rooms, 100 condos, 32 furnished residences, 25,000 sq. ft. retail/restaurant, 542 capacity internal garage)

nightranger36

Was just going to mention the Ritz😂, and also where’s the Tishman Speyer project! Thats supposed to have a luxury flag hotel also, and they have super deep pockets. 
MidTenn1 now we need someone to take you up on your Design District and those tall and skinny Tall boys!  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jjbradleyBrooklyn said:

Well, it will be the 2nd tallest, once Giarratana's tower is finished, in 2027. That one just kicked off construction and will be 750 feet. :) 

But so exciting to see a building like this proposed, and it sounds like the $$ is there to get it built. 

What would be cool to see is if the Ritz finally gets a developer behind it to get that going, and if it was pushed to say, 650 feet or so, and get a little height war going on. HAHA

Speaking of wars.  I recall Smeags relaying that Tony G. said he wouldn't start 800 Lea until the Ritz started.  Hoping that he now will see the St. Regis as competition for his 800 Lea tenants and get going.  Rubbing my four-leaf clover!

1 hour ago, Luvemtall said:

Was just going to mention the Ritz😂, and also where’s the Tishman Speyer project! Thats supposed to have a luxury flag hotel also, and they have super deep pockets. 
MidTenn1 now we need someone to take you up on your Design District and those tall and skinny Tall boys!  

Let's hope that TS sees Turnberry upping the ante and responds in kind with one or both of its two towers.

Edited by nashville born
  • Like 3

15 minutes ago, downtownresident said:

I’d like to see a big time thinking developer along the lines of SWVP draft up and build a Nashville Yards 2.0/South along the railroad tracks between Demonbreun and Broadway

I like the way you think ! Thank you ! And include a new Transit Hub into the plan, with an Amtrak station, WeGo, Greyhound,Ride Sharing, etc . 

Edited by Luvemtall
  • Like 4

I’d agree that the design may be boring if this was built in New York or even Atlanta. But Nashville doesn’t have anything that looks like this. All the other 500+ footers are Batman or blue glass 

What’s the latest on Marriott Autograph / White Lodging across the street?

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Rick Dalton said:

I’d agree that the design may be boring if this was built in New York or even Atlanta. But Nashville doesn’t have anything that looks like this. All the other 500+ footers are Batman or blue glass 

What’s the latest on Marriott Autograph / White Lodging across the street?

The Autograph Hotel is not even on the White Lodging website, but I have heard it is supposed to break ground this year. I have not seen any permits applied for yet.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 5/10/2024 at 7:57 AM, markhollin said:

St. Regis Hotel, May 9, 2024, diagram 3.png

Did they already build the three levels of underground parking when they built the JW Marriott? If so, would that mean they wouldn't need to do any excavation for this project? I feel like that would save a ton of time once they get to work.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, colemangaines said:

Did they already build the three levels of underground parking when they built the JW Marriott? If so, would that mean they wouldn't need to do any excavation for this project? I feel like that would save a ton of time once they get to work.

They did not.  

• Like 2