markhollin

6 hours ago, markhollin said:

Artificial grass surface installed in dog park on north side of building:

Alcove Dog Park, Aug 6, 2023.jpeg

Well this answers my earlier question

On 7/20/2023 at 10:25 AM, Bos2Nash said:

Really interested to see the final surface here. I can't tell if this grate substructure is to allow for turf to drain (Not a fan of turf) or if it will have grass grow up through it. It appears to be flush with the sidewalk, so I am quite confused as to the intent here.

I guess the metal great substructure is to provide support and drainage. I'm glad they had a plan for turf drainage. The apartment I lived in when I first moved to Nashville just dropped the dog park and turf on the top level of the parking structure and the turf sat on concrete. The summer heat made the smell unbearable and was a very unpleasant experience.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 8/11/2023 at 2:40 PM, markhollin said:

I'll be interested to see how this leases without on-site parking. I'm honestly a bit concerned, although I'm thankful Tony is making a bold push in this direction.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...