Brevard @ 4th St - Moxy Hotel - 20 Story - 226ft tower

Scribe

I went by there yesterday as a part of my daily walk and the concrete is clearly for outside dining (or something else, but definitely not parking) . the slab of concrete is slightly elevated and there is space (dirt for now) between the concrete and the road.  Both lead me to believe that it can't be for parking.  I've been wrong before though, so we'll see. 

• Like 4

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, DMann said:

Perhaps by then it will be called the Intergalactic!

Welcome to the 'Intergalactic', a Beastie Boys hotel.  Be sure to check out our other brands like the 'Brass Monkey Inn' and 'Now That We Are In Brooklyn We Can Finally Get Some Sleep Resort.'

Edited by nicholas
  • Haha 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/26/2023 at 10:21 AM, carolinaboy said:

Random thought after looking at the progress picture: If the transportation center were to be located elsewhere, and the other redevelopment plans don't proceed, how cool would repurposing the CTC building as a huge covered farm market be?

Yes i was just in New Orleans and they  had a covered market there with drink food / art etc.    not sure the name but I can definitely see similar concept at CTC. Could be a good focal point for uptown. Our own Charlotte market.  Maybe call it the “crown jewel “ or “hornets nest” ha

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...