Just Wow

spenser1058

15 hours ago, jrs2 said:

It would be foolish to believe in anything that contradicts what our government and collective group of talking heads tell us about the universe, tragedies, diseases, etc., no matter how preposterous it sounds.  We should just trust them unconditionally because that is the true sign of intelligence, common sense, wisdom, and independent thinking.    

You can always look at the official line of any government skeptically while also using basic/common knowledge. The idea that the "Jews" caused 9/11 is so ridiculous, I don't need to do investigate. 

1 hour ago, jack said:

You can always look at the official line of any government skeptically while also using basic/common knowledge. The idea that the "Jews" caused 9/11 is so ridiculous, I don't need to do investigate. 

"Jews caused 911": what does that even mean? I had heard in 2001 that the Mossad was behind it.  Is that what you're referring to?

18 minutes ago, jrs2 said:

"Jews caused 911": what does that even mean? I had heard in 2001 that the Mossad was behind it.  Is that what you're referring to?

Yes, directly or indirectly. It is madness. 

For some reason, many crazy conspiracies are directed at the "Jews" or at Israel. Not that those troglodytes see a difference. 

1 hour ago, jack said:

Yes, directly or indirectly. It is madness. 

For some reason, many crazy conspiracies are directed at the "Jews" or at Israel. Not that those troglodytes see a difference. 

Well, the narrative was that it was State sponsored, and the finger was pointed at Afghanistan with loose involvement of the Saudis.  Unless you yourself were in a meeting planning it, regardless of whom with, you really have no clue who was responsible except for who they tell you was responsible for it.  I mean, when The White House is covering up the origins of a dime bag of coke, why would they tell their constituents the truth about anything?  I always say follow the money trail and you eventually get your answer.

1 minute ago, jrs2 said:

Well, the narrative was that it was State sponsored, and the finger was pointed at Afghanistan with loose involvement of the Saudis.  Unless you yourself were in a meeting planning it, regardless of whom with, you really have no clue who was responsible except for who they tell you was responsible for it.  I mean, when The White House is covering up the origins of a dime bag of coke, why would they tell their constituents the truth about anything?  I always say follow the money trail and you eventually get your answer.

The fact that Trump supporters have nothing better to do than continually harass President Biden's son and come up with these wild conspiracy theories about him shows the MAGA wing of the GOP has no real platform or plan of how to improve the lives of Americans. Do you really think Hunter ordered cocaine and had it mailed to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue? Get a grip.

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, orange87 said:

The fact that Trump supporters have nothing better to do than continually harass President Biden's son and come up with these wild conspiracy theories about him shows the MAGA wing of the GOP has no real platform or plan of how to improve the lives of Americans. Do you really think Hunter ordered cocaine and had it mailed to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue? Get a grip.

good point; leave the loose end alone before the whole thing blows up.

2 hours ago, jrs2 said:

It was not state sponsored. And the folks involved took credit for it right afterwards. Regardless, it still does not change the fact that blaming it on Israel is crazy. 

57 minutes ago, jack said:

It was not state sponsored. And the folks involved took credit for it right afterwards. Regardless, it still does not change the fact that blaming it on Israel is crazy

"State Sponsored"- Sure it was.  the Taliban was in control of Afghanistan and they either hired the pilots and/or allowed Al-Qaeda to operate within its borders.  That's why we went into Afghanistan in the first place and ultimately overthrew that regime. if it wasn't state sponsored, then why overthrow the Taliban, and, how would the UN even agree to it? That would make both the US and the UN criminals (a discussion for another day).

Back to Israel.  Don't they pride themselves on the breadth of their military intelligence and strength?  Isn't intelligence paramount to their survival? 

What about the US? Well, Al-Qaeda was already on the US' radar because of the prior WTC bomb attempt.  So, if it's on the US' radar, it's definitely on Israel's radar especially in this case.  

So either both the US and Israel had competent spies in their spy agencies, one of them did, or neither of them did.  I refuse to believe that Bill Clinton over his two terms completely dismantled our spy network in the Middle East to our detriment.  Now THAT would be crazy.

18 hours ago, jrs2 said:

"State Sponsored"- Sure it was.  the Taliban was in control of Afghanistan and they either hired the pilots and/or allowed Al-Qaeda to operate within its borders.  That's why we went into Afghanistan in the first place and ultimately overthrew that regime. if it wasn't state sponsored, then why overthrow the Taliban, and, how would the UN even agree to it? That would make both the US and the UN criminals (a discussion for another day).

Back to Israel.  Don't they pride themselves on the breadth of their military intelligence and strength?  Isn't intelligence paramount to their survival? 

What about the US? Well, Al-Qaeda was already on the US' radar because of the prior WTC bomb attempt.  So, if it's on the US' radar, it's definitely on Israel's radar especially in this case.  

So either both the US and Israel had competent spies in their spy agencies, one of them did, or neither of them did.  I refuse to believe that Bill Clinton over his two terms completely dismantled our spy network in the Middle East to our detriment.  Now THAT would be crazy.

They allowed them operate within their borders. Not state sponsored. And if Isreal ever were to try to get us to go to war, it would not have been against Afghanistan which is not a threat. The threat has always been Iran. 

Our spies screwed up. Simple as that. We are not perfect. 

2 hours ago, jack said:

They allowed them operate within their borders. Not state sponsored. And if Isreal ever were to try to get us to go to war, it would not have been against Afghanistan which is not a threat. The threat has always been Iran. 

Our spies screwed up. Simple as that. We are not perfect. 

so then it was Bill and Hillary's fault.  Because the WTC bombing was in like 1993, right?  So as soon as HW "retired", what, Bill cut funding to the Alphabet?  It is better to believe in mistakes and incompetence than in insidious acts with ramifications beyond belief.  You need to ask yourself who's really in control of this country.

25 minutes ago, jrs2 said:

so then it was Bill and Hillary's fault.  Because the WTC bombing was in like 1993, right?  So as soon as HW "retired", what, Bill cut funding to the Alphabet?  It is better to believe in mistakes and incompetence than in insidious acts with ramifications beyond belief.  You need to ask yourself who's really in control of this country.

No one is in control. That is the point. Matt Continetti has a riff where the 1st thing he learned in Washington DC was that no one knows what they are doing. Everyone pretends that they do but most circumstances are reactionary. Sometimes law enforcement really does stop things ahead of time but not always. 

31 minutes ago, jack said:

No one is in control. That is the point. Matt Continetti has a riff where the 1st thing he learned in Washington DC was that no one knows what they are doing. Everyone pretends that they do but most circumstances are reactionary. Sometimes law enforcement really does stop things ahead of time but not always. 

the banks are in control and have been in control since the fed reserve act and 1R5 came into being.  the appearance of incompetence is only that...when the president is given 5 names to choose from, and all are acceptable, that's who's in control. it's better to play dumb than to draw attention to oneself as being the devil.

On 7/11/2023 at 9:22 AM, jack said:

On 7/11/2023 at 10:40 AM, jrs2 said:

9/11 was caused by Jewish space lasers.

GOP Congressional Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene can tell you all about them.

https://www.aju.edu/events/jewish-space-lasers-conspiracy-theories-and-antisemitism

marjorie-lasers-1024x569.jpg  

81-Xa7-DAsq-NL-AC-UF894-1000-QL80.jpg

Mazel Tough.  :hi::shades: 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JFW657 said:

9/11 was caused by Jewish space lasers.

GOP Congressional Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene can tell you all about them.

https://www.aju.edu/events/jewish-space-lasers-conspiracy-theories-and-antisemitism

marjorie-lasers-1024x569.jpg  

81-Xa7-DAsq-NL-AC-UF894-1000-QL80.jpg

Mazel Tough.  :hi::shades: 

https://www.dallasnews.com/opinion/commentary/2017/09/08/the-other-9-11-george-h-w-bush-s-1990-new-world-order-speech/

...just a coincidence...

3 hours ago, jack said:

It would have been more accurate to say Snow White will be doing salsa or other latin dancing. 

I dunno.

I'm not sure that would have much appeal to the Gen Z audience Disney is "tryna" (God I hate that "word") appeal to. 

I think today's young people might prefer more suggestive entertainment.