Just Wow

spenser1058

4 hours ago, Ivanhoe said:

It is not considered radical to me (most are sad and aging adults - how old are you?) rather the general public. 

My idea of you as a moron and a crazy person is outside that group of baboons  because I take everyone on their own merits— and you’ve shown me. 

I think you need to log off of your Fortnite game and look in the mirror.

4 hours ago, Ivanhoe said:

It is not considered radical to me (most are sad and aging adults - how old are you?) rather the general public. 

My idea of you as a moron and a crazy person is outside that group of baboons  because I take everyone on their own merits— and you’ve shown me. 

You know, calling people out for political ideological affiliations is one thing; calling someone a moron is something else.  Well, there's a dictionary definition.   Why don't you line item what I've written that comports to that definition.  And until you do that and illustrate that, SFTU and continue playing tour Roblox

1 hour ago, jrs2 said:

You know, calling people out for political ideological affiliations is one thing; calling someone a moron is something else.  Well, there's a dictionary definition.   Why don't you line item what I've written that comports to that definition.  And until you do that and illustrate that, SFTU and continue playing tour Roblox

No, see — that’s what you MAGA anti-democratic zealots want. You want people to STFU. 
Sorry not sorry — I’m here to stay and to call you out constantly if you continue to lie and be generally terrible.

Get used to me!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ivanhoe said:

No, see — that’s what you MAGA anti-democratic zealots want. You want people to STFU. 
Sorry not sorry — I’m here to stay and to call you out constantly if you continue to lie and be generally terrible.

Get used to me!

typical  leftist.  never able to point to any facts; resorting to name calling like adolescents.  I can easily call you a pathetic piece of sh!t but I won't.  I don't really need to.

"anti-democratic zealot"...wow....that's fresh, coming from the party of political persecutions, censorship, and sticking one's head collectively into the a55 of it's treasonous leaders.  now tell everyone how the justification not to shoot down a Chinese spy balloon over US airspace smells up there in Biden's a55 knowing his son took Chinese money (for many years while Joe was holding office).

why don't you focus on being a productive member of UP instead?  It's not that difficult.  Post a photo or an article.  Commentary in a vacuum is no different than walking onto someone's shuffleboard game and vomiting on the pieces, not even having played it or apologizing for it.  

if you don't like the comments (in the appropriate thread, mind you), then show me why they're wrong or way off base.  until you do that, you just prove what I didn't call you on the first line of this post, a mere cry baby acting like you're so much more wise than everybody else.  At least when I "argue" with JFW he cites like an encyclopedia, so I can't really fault him for that.  But what have you even contributed to UP that's even remotely laudable with your 84 posts?  Based on what you've already posted, in essence, you've "observed" these thread for a "long time".  Well, put in the effort like everyone else.  Nobody faults you for having a different opinion, but telling someone to STFU in response to name calling with nothing else seems appropriate to me.

But if you think you're going to 'pile on' in an attempt to silence me...that ain't ever happening.  It's so funny because you're even attracting the ire of posters from other cities on UP.  Totally hilarious.

9 hours ago, jrs2 said:

typical  leftist.  never able to point to any facts; resorting to name calling like adolescents.  I can easily call you a pathetic piece of sh!t but I won't.  I don't really need to.

"anti-democratic zealot"...wow....that's fresh, coming from the party of political persecutions, censorship, and sticking one's head collectively into the a55 of it's treasonous leaders.  now tell everyone how the justification not to shoot down a Chinese spy balloon over US airspace smells up there in Biden's a55 knowing his son took Chinese money (for many years while Joe was holding office).

why don't you focus on being a productive member of UP instead?  It's not that difficult.  Post a photo or an article.  Commentary in a vacuum is no different than walking onto someone's shuffleboard game and vomiting on the pieces, not even having played it or apologizing for it.  

if you don't like the comments (in the appropriate thread, mind you), then show me why they're wrong or way off base.  until you do that, you just prove what I didn't call you on the first line of this post, a mere cry baby acting like you're so much more wise than everybody else.  At least when I "argue" with JFW he cites like an encyclopedia, so I can't really fault him for that.  But what have you even contributed to UP that's even remotely laudable with your 84 posts?  Based on what you've already posted, in essence, you've "observed" these thread for a "long time".  Well, put in the effort like everyone else.  Nobody faults you for having a different opinion, but telling someone to STFU in response to name calling with nothing else seems appropriate to me.

But if you think you're going to 'pile on' in an attempt to silence me...that ain't ever happening.  It's so funny because you're even attracting the ire of posters from other cities on UP.  Totally hilarious.

Why are you so hurt by me?

We've talked about Grunge here; death rock, etc.  Faith No More was one of those transition bands at the start of 1990.  Jim Martin became cult iconic and was on Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey; so the band got some pretty good exposure from that as well as their initial hits from 1990.  I always wondered what gave.  Back then, White Zombie came onto the scene and as a band they lasted for like 5-6 years after becoming popular on MTV, before Rob went solo.  This is a nice blast from the past:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This one's for our gay brothers on UP:  So, my assistant just got back from a trip up north.  Last night at like 3am he got on Grinder and...LOL..I still can't believe this...hooked up with someone at JFK. He actually had to reenter the TSA line to go back in to...ya know.  I've never heard of anyone doing that before at an airport.  One of the terminals has a hotel...  

Its a clinic every time he tells me about his hookups.  I get out the notepad... HE needs to teach a class on this stuff...Hooking Up 101.

On 10/16/2023 at 1:06 PM, jrs2 said:

This one's for our gay brothers on UP:  So, my assistant just got back from a trip up north.  Last night at like 3am he got on Grinder and...LOL..I still can't believe this...hooked up with someone at JFK. He actually had to reenter the TSA line to go back in to...ya know.  I've never heard of anyone doing that before at an airport.  One of the terminals has a hotel...  

It’s a clinic every time he tells me about his hookups.  I get out the notepad... HE needs to teach a class on this stuff...Hooking Up 101.

YOU need to teach a class on this stuff…Pandering 101.

(btw) not that anyone believes this thing you’ve posted anyway, but if you are going to lie, at least do it successfully. A 3AM hookup does not require reentering a TSA terminal as it would not have been open anyway at that hour unless your assistant is so underpaid that they have to sleep on the floor of the terminal and leave (which I assume not since they are hooking up at the TWA Hotel if that happened at all which I suspect not, rather you were just sitting at home in your froot-of-the-looms clicking on things that you found impressive “up North”).

I don’t think I’m alone here in wondering what your obsession with “gays” is all about.

2 hours ago, Ivanhoe said:

YOU need to teach a class on this stuff…Pandering 101.

(btw) not that anyone believes this thing you’ve posted anyway, but if you are going to lie, at least do it successfully. A 3AM hookup does not require reentering a TSA terminal as it would not have been open anyway at that hour unless your assistant is so underpaid that they have to sleep on the floor of the terminal and leave (which I assume not since they are hooking up at the TWA Hotel if that happened at all which I suspect not, rather you were just sitting at home in your froot-of-the-looms clicking on things that you found impressive “up North”).

I don’t think I’m alone here in wondering what your obsession with “gays” is all about.

Look, I'm no panderer.  if I think someone's doing something they shouldn't be doing,  I'll call them out on it.  If I think a rainbow sucks, or if a neighborhood is trendy, I'll make a point about it.  But, if I think someone is good at what they do in how they "operate" the dating scene, I give kudos and I'm not going to be a hypocrite about it and criticize it like many straight people do if their gay.  Everybody that I know knows who my assistant is; and I relay his stories- with his permission, of course (he's proud if it and loves to talk about it because he can't at home with family and relatives).  Do you get that?  Not that I owe you any explanation for calling me a liar (twice now), but when @spenser1058was with us, I used to share about all of the escapades my assistant was up to; and he got a kick out of it.  This guy came from a restrictive authoritarian society that would otherwise slit his throat for being gay; the same society that supports Hamas and was responsible for Pulse.  So I told him there ain't no closets in our office here in the USA, so feel free to divulge to your heart's content.  And so he does...regularly, like a dam that burst open.  Just because @spenser1058is no longer around is no reason to stop posting about it.  It is the Coffee House, right?  Besides, who wants to hear about political slants as opposed to someone's hooking up acumen?  I don't.  I prefer the smut.

The only thing I'm "obsessed" with gays about is really an admiration for them in how there are so many devices available to make hooking up easier than it is for straights.  I salute it.  I may not want to see a rainbow in my face all the time, but I appreciate the nastiness of the sometimes random one-hour stand. I have my gripes with the straight community in how men are constantly being targeted by women with ulterior motives, i.e., gold diggers, and the "me too" crowd that can ruin someone's life. What I admire with a lot of gays it's that it's just about the hook up; no ulterior motives.   Why is that with gays?  Because gays are men, and men think like other men, gay or straight.  It is what it is.

Try not to be such an a55hole in the future.  

On 10/17/2023 at 6:46 PM, jrs2 said:

Look, I'm no panderer.  if I think someone's doing something they shouldn't be doing,  I'll call them out on it.  If I think a rainbow sucks, or if a neighborhood is trendy, I'll make a point about it.  But, if I think someone is good at what they do in how they "operate" the dating scene, I give kudos and I'm not going to be a hypocrite about it and criticize it like many straight people do if their gay.  Everybody that I know knows who my assistant is; and I relay his stories- with his permission, of course (he's proud if it and loves to talk about it because he can't at home with family and relatives).  Do you get that?  Not that I owe you any explanation for calling me a liar (twice now), but when @spenser1058was with us, I used to share about all of the escapades my assistant was up to; and he got a kick out of it.  This guy came from a restrictive authoritarian society that would otherwise slit his throat for being gay; the same society that supports Hamas and was responsible for Pulse.  So I told him there ain't no closets in our office here in the USA, so feel free to divulge to your heart's content.  And so he does...regularly, like a dam that burst open.  Just because @spenser1058is no longer around is no reason to stop posting about it.  It is the Coffee House, right?  Besides, who wants to hear about political slants as opposed to someone's hooking up acumen?  I don't.  I prefer the smut.

The only thing I'm "obsessed" with gays about is really an admiration for them in how there are so many devices available to make hooking up easier than it is for straights.  I salute it.  I may not want to see a rainbow in my face all the time, but I appreciate the nastiness of the sometimes random one-hour stand. I have my gripes with the straight community in how men are constantly being targeted by women with ulterior motives, i.e., gold diggers, and the "me too" crowd that can ruin someone's life. What I admire with a lot of gays it's that it's just about the hook up; no ulterior motives.   Why is that with gays?  Because gays are men, and men think like other men, gay or straight.  It is what it is.

Try not to be such an a55hole in the future.  

I didn’t read through your diatribe other than noticing that you’ve sourced someone who is no longer with us.  Your stink is as bad (or worse) than “I have a black best friend.”

How about you start looking inward.

Edited by Ivanhoe

13 hours ago, Ivanhoe said:

I didn’t read through your diatribe other than noticing that you’ve sourced someone who is no longer with us.  Your stink is as bad (or worse) than “I have a black best friend.”

How about you start looking inward.

you're a douche looking for purpose and relevance and haven't contributed anything of value on these boards 'till I called you out on it...and you still haven't.  

5 hours ago, jrs2 said:

you're a douche looking for purpose and relevance and haven't contributed anything of value on these boards 'till I called you out on it...and you still haven't.  

I do not understand what this means, which is fine as I don’t wish to waddle in your warped reality.