Just Wow

spenser1058

19 hours ago, jrs2 said:

well, a First Amendment violation is a legal cause of action based on governmental action.  Using a proxy happens every day so they don't get their hands dirty.  That's what I'm talking about.  Musk exposed as much.  What, so long as he is launching rockets and making EV's he's a reliable source, but on this subject he isn't?

That is not a violation. The government has a 1st amendment right as well. If the government threatens legal or congressional action, it is a different story. 

This one's for all you lovers of the MSM, never questioning anything unless it deals with Donald Trump or DeSanctis.  Not even questioning a Chinese spy balloon traveling for 3k miles over the continental US nor the shill making excuses for it knowing he took (or likely took) Chinese money thru his proxy.

That was a test to see how stupid people are with their collectivism, to make partisan excuses in light of "treasonous" actions.

However, this one's a test to see how gullible the population actually is for believing it- as reported.  There is no villain here that we know of (per above). 

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/09/18/us/missing-f35-military-jet-charleston.html

It took them a day.  No such thing.  So, Apple has better tech than an F-35?  I can track my kid yet the military can't track an F-35? Since when?

The avionics on OUR F-35's are way more advanced than the ones we sell abroad.  There is no way possible that the military took a day to find where it crashed.  This isn't the 1930's, people.  They knew its flight plan, when the pilot ejected, and where it crashed right down to impact; they have radar, GPS, satellites, and other F-35's.  Duh?   This fighter can track multiple targets at one time from maybe even a hundred or so miles away.  The fact that they  claim they didn't "know" where it was, or that they wouldn't have been at the crash site in minutes with a military chopper, is laughable.

In fact, because the avionics are so sensitive, and a matter of national security if they were to fall into the wrong hands...this would be a major, major, event if that happened.   They would shut down highways, lock down area airports, put the Navy on high alert, and have fighter jets circling that part of the state until the wreckage was secured.  You don't think so?  This wasn't a Toyota Prius that was lost.

Unless there was treason involved; i.e., it was planned and someone was at or near the crash site to retrieve the requisite item(s) ahead of time.  In the absence of treason, you would have to be making sandwiches without bread to believe that the Marines or any branch of the military would "lose" an F-35 or leave it's wreckage idle for 24 hours, let alone even one. 

But you guys go ahead...focus on your Communist Party politick and political persecution.  Meanwhile, it is likely that, if this crash was in fact true, that our lover of hot air balloons just gifted China top secret avionics that would set us backwards in our air superiority on the world stage many years and $billions.

F35-jet-memes14.jpeg

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

If there was a total electrical system malfunction, the transponder probably would not have worked.

They just reported on the news that the plane flew for another 60 miles before it crashed.  

6 hours ago, jrs2 said:

This one's for all you lovers of the MSM, never questioning anything unless it deals with Donald Trump or DeSanctis.  Not even questioning a Chinese spy balloon traveling for 3k miles over the continental US nor the shill making excuses for it knowing he took (or likely took) Chinese money thru his proxy.

That was a test to see how stupid people are with their collectivism, to make partisan excuses in light of "treasonous" actions.

However, this one's a test to see how gullible the population actually is for believing it- as reported.  There is no villain here that we know of (per above). 

It took them a day.  No such thing.  So, Apple has better tech than an F-35?  I can track my kid yet the military can't track an F-35? Since when?

The avionics on OUR F-35's are way more advanced than the ones we sell abroad.  There is no way possible that the military took a day to find where it crashed.  This isn't the 1930's, people.  They knew its flight plan, when the pilot ejected, and where it crashed right down to impact; they have radar, GPS, satellites, and other F-35's.  Duh?   This fighter can track multiple targets at one time from maybe even a hundred or so miles away.  The fact that they  claim they didn't "know" where it was, or that they wouldn't have been at the crash site in minutes with a military chopper, is laughable.

In fact, because the avionics are so sensitive, and a matter of national security if they were to fall into the wrong hands...this would be a major, major, event if that happened.   They would shut down highways, lock down area airports, put the Navy on high alert, and have fighter jets circling that part of the state until the wreckage was secured.  You don't think so?  This wasn't a Toyota Prius that was lost.

Unless there was treason involved; i.e., it was planned and someone was at or near the crash site to retrieve the requisite item(s) ahead of time.  In the absence of treason, you would have to be making sandwiches without bread to believe that the Marines or any branch of the military would "lose" an F-35 or leave it's wreckage idle for 24 hours, let alone even one. 

But you guys go ahead...focus on your Communist Party politick and political persecution.  Meanwhile, it is likely that, if this crash was in fact true, that our lover of hot air balloons just gifted China top secret avionics that would set us backwards in our air superiority on the world stage many years and $billions.

F35-jet-memes14.jpeg

It's Biden's fault. 

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Ivanhoe said:

Aircraft does, in fact, lose radar on a more frequent basis than you seem to understand or care about because let’s face it, you can’t resist an urge to peddle in unfounded, moronic conspiracy theories
I have to give credit where it’s due though, this one might be the most idiotic yet.

Sniff, sniff...

Did someone forget to flush?

what, they don't teach you to think before you post on the Left?

7 minutes ago, Ivanhoe said:

That’s rich considering how bankrupt and nonsensical your contributions are.  Please keep it going.

No, you're comments are rich.  Idiot? Moron?You know nothing about the F-35 and generalize it as if it's a Cessna flying out of Embry Riddle and  then lost in a swamp.  Now that is idiotic and moronic.  Sorry, but your sh!t stinks, Mr. Wizard. Leave the military talk to actual adults.

7 minutes ago, jrs2 said:

No, you're comments are rich.  Idiot? Moron?You know nothing about the F-35 and generalize it as if it's a Cessna flying out of Embry Riddle and  then lost in a swamp.  Now that is idiotic and moronic.  Sorry, but your sh!t stinks, Mr. Wizard. Leave the military talk to actual adults.

You seem upset. All I did was point out that your post lacks credibly (but please, provide us proof and I’ll happily concede).  But burden is on you to prove your statements are not moronic and idiotic. 
But, don’t be so sensitive!

21 minutes ago, Ivanhoe said:

That’s rich considering how bankrupt and nonsensical your contributions are.  Please keep it going.

And one more thing, newbie, they are now launching an investigation into this. I guess the Marines are conspiracy theorists too.  Maybe they're idiots and morons as well. 

And regardless of the Like to your post, Hunter Biden did take Chinese money and Joe Biden did allow a Chinese spy balloon to fly coast to coast BEFORE shooting it down. That, is treason.

10 minutes ago, jrs2 said:

How about we wait until the official results of the investigation are released?

Then you can go into a long, unhinged rant about the illuminati controlling the military and the media, etc.

23 hours ago, jrs2 said:

F35-jet-memes14.jpeg

Screenshot-20220828-121107.jpg

2 minutes ago, jrs2 said:

And one more thing, newbie, they are now launching an investigation into this. I guess the Marines are conspiracy theorists too.  Maybe they're idiots and morons as well. 

And regardless of the Like to your post, Hunter Biden did take Chinese money and Joe Biden did allow a Chinese spy balloon to fly coast to coast BEFORE shooting it down. That, is treason.

Well DUH.

They investigate EVERY accident.

ESPECIALLY fighter jet crashes.

What did you expect, they'd just shrug their shoulders and say "Oh well...."  :dontknow: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Ivanhoe said:

You seem upset. All I did was point out that your post lacks credibly (but please, provide us proof and I’ll happily concede).  But burden is on you to prove your statements are not moronic and idiotic. 
But, don’t be so sensitive!

Burden? Says who, you?  Who  do you think you are?  You know absolutely nothing about the F-35 yet feel the need to retort to my post...and I was right. 

3 minutes ago, JFW657 said:

How about we wait until the official results of the investigation are released?

Then you can go into a long, unhinged rant about the illuminati controlling the military and the media, etc.

Screenshot-20220828-121107.jpg

Well DUH.

They investigate EVERY accident.

ESPECIALLY fighter jet crashes.

What did you expect, they'd just shrug their shoulders and say "Oh well...."  :dontknow: 

Typical liberal:  um, hold on (as you look over at your handlers)... um, nothing to see here.  You also don't know a darn thing about the F-35 yet chime in.  To you, the default is...typical fighter jet crash. Sorry, having a pulse also entails showing some critical thinking. Do more of that instead of researching Albert Einstein memes. Liberals have never been known to be good at critical thinking. Sorry.  You dwell in your protective box and throw stones at people that threw that box away long ago. You're also a denialist. If it gets you through the day...

10 minutes ago, jrs2 said:

Burden? Says who, you?  Who  do you think you are?  You know absolutely nothing about the F-35 yet feel the need to retort to my post...and I was right. 

No, no no no no no…. 

You do it for YOU — ya  know, that little thing you were taught in grade school called integrity. 

22 minutes ago, jrs2 said:

Typical liberal:  um, hold on (as you look over at your handlers)... um, nothing to see here.  You also don't know a darn thing about the F-35 yet chime in.  To you, the default is...typical fighter jet crash. Sorry, having a pulse also entails showing some critical thinking. Do more of that instead of researching Albert Einstein memes. Liberals have never been known to be good at critical thinking. Sorry.  You dwell in your protective box and throw stones at people that threw that box away long ago. You're also a denialist. If it gets you through the day...

So tell us all about YOUR expertise regarding the F-35.

Or any other aircraft, military or otherwise.

Are you an aeronautical engineer?

Are you an advanced military avionics technician? 

Exactly what is it that makes you think that YOU and YOU ALONE are the only UPO member who's qualified to express an opinion on this topic?

Because FWIU, if the aircraft suffered a total and complete failure of the electronic system, the radar, guidance systems and transponders would cease to operate.  

Please explain and don't forget to list your qualifications. 

24 minutes ago, Ivanhoe said:

No, no no no no no…. 

You do it for YOU — ya  know, that little thing you were taught in grade school called integrity. 

seriously, nobody posted on this incident, so I did.  And no liberals posted on it. why? because liberals are either apathetic or ignorant about the military or just don't ever question the actual content of MSM stories.  But they will defend an MSM story; its integrity; as if their lives depend on it. 

So this was a test.  I threw in some salt and pepper regarding Biden.  You crawled out from under the bridge and bit.  The post was intended for you. 

Commenting on the Biden slant is fair game; obviously, since I wrote it to ruffle feathers.  But you are way out of your league on military commentary.

I've got nothing else on this or my original post than to restate that allowing a spy balloon to traverse the continental US before shooting it down, plus evidence of son taking money from said country owning said spy balloon is likely treason. 

When an event like the spy balloon occurs, you have to ask yourself WTF is going on.  Did you ever?  Probably not.  Why would you?  Biden's the president, not Trump.  And then when the most unexplainable thing occurs months later in an F-35 having gone missing for 24 hours in South Carolina with military bases nearby, knowing that its avionics are what set it apart from all other enemy 5th Gen fighters (aside from it's radar signature)- that excuse in the media stinks worse than Biden's excuse for the spy balloon.

It's called common sense.  

1 hour ago, jrs2 said:

seriously, nobody posted on this incident, so I did.  And no liberals posted on it. why? because liberals are either apathetic or ignorant about the military or just don't ever question the actual content of MSM stories.  But they will defend an MSM story; its integrity; as if their lives depend on it. 

So this was a test.  I threw in some salt and pepper regarding Biden.  You crawled out from under the bridge and bit.  The post was intended for you. 

Commenting on the Biden slant is fair game; obviously, since I wrote it to ruffle feathers.  But you are way out of your league on military commentary.

I've got nothing else on this or my original post than to restate that allowing a spy balloon to traverse the continental US before shooting it down, plus evidence of son taking money from said country owning said spy balloon is likely treason. 

When an event like the spy balloon occurs, you have to ask yourself WTF is going on.  Did you ever?  Probably not.  Why would you?  Biden's the president, not Trump.  And then when the most unexplainable thing occurs months later in an F-35 having gone missing for 24 hours in South Carolina with military bases nearby, knowing that its avionics are what set it apart from all other enemy 5th Gen fighters (aside from it's radar signature)- that excuse in the media stinks worse than Biden's excuse for the spy balloon.

It's called common sense.  

Thank you for confirming my suspicion that you are trolling the forum and your motivation is to bait “liberals.”  Quite, adolescent!

The rest of your “explanation” is rhetorical and all conspiracies and so there is no reason to engage with you further.  

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, JFW657 said:

So tell us all about YOUR expertise regarding the F-35.

Or any other aircraft, military or otherwise.

Are you an aeronautical engineer?

Are you an advanced military avionics technician? 

Exactly what is it that makes you think that YOU and YOU ALONE are the only UPO member who's qualified to express an opinion on this topic?

Because FWIU, if the aircraft suffered a total and complete failure of the electronic system, the radar, guidance systems and transponders would cease to operate.  

Please explain and don't forget to list your qualifications. 

Look, the 24 hour search story is just not believable with today's tech.  All Biden comments aside,  that criticism does not warrant that kind of backlash.  If I say common sense, you say conspiracy theory and Illuminati.  It just never ends.  Don't question anything from now on (except Trump).

Your penchant for name calling is typical for a liberal; you and that other...person.

11 minutes ago, Ivanhoe said:

Thank you for confirming my suspicion that you are trolling the forum and your motivation is to bait “liberals.”  Quite, adolescent!

The rest of your “explanation” is rhetorical and all conspiracies and so there is no reason to engage with you further.  

Look at the number of posts I've made.  Now compare that to yourself.  Looks like you're the troll; you even admitted as much in an earlier post. In fact, I never even responded to one of your posts; I just posted a fresh one in the "Just wow" thread, as in "Just wow, can you believe this pile of horse sh!t of a story."  That's not being a troll. 

But if liberals like yourself cannot control yourselves on a public forum, and have to resort to name calling like an adolescent when you have no retort to a point being made, then maybe you should grow up.  Everybody reading these posts sees it.  I mean, seriously, is it like placing a line of coke in front of, say, Hunter, to where you can't even resist it?  No accountability except to finger point.  Pretty pathetic.

But what's even more pathetic is the fact that merely questioning an article attracts criticism from liberals.  And knowing as much when I post my criticism doesn't make me a troll; it just means that my synapses are firing.  Are yours, or is it just a convulsive response?

36 minutes ago, jrs2 said:

Look at the number of posts I've made.  Now compare that to yourself.  Looks like you're the troll; you even admitted as much in an earlier post. In fact, I never even responded to one of your posts; I just posted a fresh one in the "Just wow" thread, as in "Just wow, can you believe this pile of horse sh!t of a story."  That's not being a troll. 

But if liberals like yourself cannot control yourselves on a public forum, and have to resort to name calling like an adolescent when you have no retort to a point being made, then maybe you should grow up.  Everybody reading these posts sees it.  I mean, seriously, is it like placing a line of coke in front of, say, Hunter, to where you can't even resist it?  No accountability except to finger point.  Pretty pathetic.

But what's even more pathetic is the fact that merely questioning an article attracts criticism from liberals.  And knowing as much when I post my criticism doesn't make me a troll; it just means that my synapses are firing.  Are yours, or is it just a convulsive response?

The retort to your unsubstantiated claim is precisely that. It doesn’t require a thesis.

What is it about all these liberals you are harping on?  You quite quickly threw someone into a category while also saying you have no idea who or what I am.  For the record, I don’t consider MAGA radicalism a conservative agenda and so I could just as likely to be your next door neighbor ex-Republican.

Anyway, continue on. It’s a free country, for now. 

Edited by Ivanhoe

37 minutes ago, Ivanhoe said:

The retort to your unsubstantiated claim is precisely that. It doesn’t require a thesis.

What is it about all these liberals you are harping on?  You quite quickly threw someone into a category while also saying you have no idea who or what I am.  For the record, I don’t consider MAGA radicalism a conservative agenda and so I could just as likely to be your next door neighbor ex-Republican.

Anyway, continue on. It’s a free country, for now. 

why is Make America Great Again considered radical to you?  Is that a Socialist thing, or what?

13 hours ago, jrs2 said:

why is Make America Great Again considered radical to you?  Is that a Socialist thing, or what?

It is not considered radical to me (most are sad and aging adults - how old are you?) rather the general public. 

My idea of you as a moron and a crazy person is outside that group of baboons  because I take everyone on their own merits— and you’ve shown me. 

Edited by Ivanhoe