BridgeWay Station mixed use development-Mauldin, SC

gman430

Nice drone pics gman...good job! 

I still can't believe this project is nearing a completion phase and there's been little infrastructure preparation away from the project....outside the Bridges Road  bridge improvements. The development appears to be attractive & appealing with the location etc. ...but it will likely be a traffic nightmare  as it stands now.  People will be fuming how traffic  will probably be a  negative issue for a pleasant visit.  

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, gman430 said:

The Cinergy plot is now available according to the latest site plan:

https://listingsprod.blob.core.windows.net/ourlistings-usa/cde3fc6a-b525-46ae-8858-570eb75345e5/312e126c-9e15-4d40-8fcd-f15c26e89228

They’re still coming though right? :rolleyes:

Dude, in July of last year on this thread you said  "...Cinergy has completely stalled and is no longer coming. I guess they couldn’t get construction costs down." So it's ok to stop beating that horse...it's been dead for a while.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, olrob said:

Dude, in July of last year on this thread you said  "...Cinergy has completely stalled and is no longer coming. I guess they couldn’t get construction costs down." So it's ok to stop beating that horse...it's been dead for a while.

I did say that but a few forum members started questioning me and thinking I was wrong when I made that statement. Well, who’s wrong now? 

Edited by gman430

55 minutes ago, GVLer said:

Who gives a crap. One tenant. They come and they go. Next man up. 

Just like that proposed soccer stadium and other retailers/restaurants that have pulled out of this development right?

Edited by gman430

3 hours ago, gman430 said:

Just like that proposed soccer stadium and other retailers/restaurants that have pulled out of this development right?

You don't like the area then move on to another one. It's that simple. No one cares that your little ego feels good about guesses.

Edited by motonenterprises
  • Like 2

52 minutes ago, motonenterprises said:

If you aren't the owner or have anything to do with the business it's definitely a guess. Just something to make you ego feel good. It's really not that big of a deal. Most of us just don't care.

Just remember who told you when the Gateway site was going to the DRB, the tenant list for County Square, and the latest info on the Kimpton along with the Canvas high rise. But it’s all just a “guess” seeing how I am not involved with any of those projects. If you don’t care, then why are you even on this forum? 

Edited by gman430
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, gman430 said:

Just remember who told you when the Gateway site was going to the DRB, the tenant list for County Square, and the latest info on the Kimpton along with the Canvas high rise. But it’s all just a “guess” seeing how I am not involved with any of those projects. If you don’t care, then why are you even on this forum? 

I don't care about ego boosting things, like guessing right about projects on a forum. My thought is if you don't like what is being built or not being built then find a city that does that for you. Or you build it. This obviously might not be it for you. Much more important things to worry about. Family, fiancee, work, things like that. What are you gaining from guesses about projects on a forum? It just doesn't matter.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, apaladin said:

Don’t take gman430 lightly. He knows! 

gman430 is a negative speculator who gets lucky with guesses sometimes that don't really matter in the grand scheme of things. And he has you as his cheerleader. He isn't in any of these business meetings. Just on the Internet reading stuff. He is a regular human being like anyone else, using this forum to boost ego. And Internet to seem in the know. Online life and real life are often different. 😁

I'm just concerned that the rising cost of materials and attention to detail are going to slow the other phases down even more.  It already took forever for this phase and it still isn't complete.  And this was a small potion of the complete plan.  At this point they would have to keep the Italian look throughout or it will be a mess (AKA Magnolia Park).  

17 minutes ago, greenvilleguy said:

I'm just concerned that the rising cost of materials and attention to detail are going to slow the other phases down even more.  It already took forever for this phase and it still isn't complete.  And this was a small potion of the complete plan.  At this point they would have to keep the Italian look throughout or it will be a mess (AKA Magnolia Park).  

Agreed. Seems like a lot of developments in Greenville turn out that way. A hodge podge of buildings that don't match and look like they were built in different decades. The Park Woodruff development  next to 385 one exit up is a prime example of that.  Cut a road through and fill it up with mismatched buildings.

17 hours ago, StrangeCock said:

Come on guys, please stop bickering. Let's not take the focus away from the fact that Bridgeway Station looks like if Olive Garden designed the Italy part of EPCOT.

Some canals and gondola rides would really make it complete.

But we need to waste taxpayer dollars to build an overrated soccer stadium and a bridge to nowhere when we can’t even fix our roads first. 

I don’t any other phases ever getting built honestly. Hughes hasn’t even been able to get phase 1 fully built out. 

Edited by gman430

• 4 weeks later...