Inner Loop - CBD, Downtown, East Bank, Germantown, Gulch, Rutledge

smeagolsfree

i mean its in a very random place tucked right on the river in not really a highly trafficked pedestrian area. the pedestrian activity of this one doesn't really bother me. i'm more concerned w who the heck would even want to live right there and who would rent a retail space right there either. isn't that right in the flood plain? 

I just did a quick search and the cheapest rate I found was $391/night with most room types well over $400/night. I’m glad they are open, but WOW it’s expensive. What’s crazy is that these hotels continue to get rates like this. Regardless of how nice it is, I have a hard time justifying spending that much on a hotel. 

Edited by Hey_Hey
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Hey_Hey said:

I just did a quick search and the cheapest rate I found was $391/night with most room types well over $400/night. I’m glad they are open, but WOW it’s expensive. What’s crazy is that these hotels continue to get rates like this. Regardless of how nice it is, I have a hard time justifying spending that much on a hotel. 

It's for a very specific clientele. That's why they spent so much on the additional floors on the rear of the building and completely gutting it.

• Like 2

Part 3 of 3 for Noelle Hotel.

Beautiful brass railings on stair cases and balconies:

Noelle Hotel, Jan 6, 2018, 22.jpg

Noelle Hotel, Jan 6, 2018, 23.jpg

The Archives is a reading room that overlooks the main lobby:

Noelle Hotel, Jan 6, 2018, 24.jpg

Noelle Hotel, Jan 6, 2018, 25.jpg

The health/fitness room overlooking 4th Ave. North:

Noelle Hotel, Jan 6, 2018, 26.jpg

Ameeting room overlooking the corner of 4th Ave. North and Church St:

Noelle Hotel, Jan 6, 2018, 27.jpg

One of the deluxe suites in the new 11 story addition on the back of the building, looking over Cumberland River.  These suites are running up to $2,000 per night.

Noelle Hotel, Jan 6, 2018, 28.jpg

Noelle Hotel, Jan 6, 2018, 29.jpg

Noelle Hotel, Jan 6, 2018, 30.jpg

Light fixture and cornerstone near front entrance on 4th Ave. North:

Noelle Hotel, Jan 6, 2018, 31.jpg

Historical marker at corner of 4th Ave. North and Church St:

Noelle Hotel, Jan 6, 2018, 32.jpg

• Like 4

I just can’t get over this place! They need to hire full time Humphrey Bogart and James Cagney impersonators to just stand around the lobby and bar smoking unfiltered cigarettes in 1940s garb. Call it “living art”, if they want to get boutique-y with it. 

• Like 3