Grand Bohemian Hotel

vicupstate

1 minute ago, distortedlogic said:

https://www.wyff4.com/article/grand-bohemian-lodge-opens-doors-greenville/40993283

A look as the doors open. This looks very very nice, certainly something on a different level for Greenville. Sadly, with prices starting at 350 a night, I'll never be able to stay there. 

Why not? 

Went for drinks tonight and I set the bar very high for this place. They knocked the details out of the park. This is definitely the equivalent of the Grove Park for Asheville. It provides views of Falls Park that no one has ever seen (without trespassing on a private lot that was still obstructed by trees). They will do very well.  

• Like 4

Grand Bohemian brand is considered five stars in the hotel world so I don’t see why anybody is surprised by the price. :dontknow: I expect AAA to rank the Greenville one Four Diamond minimum.

Anyways, here’s a good photo gallery of the new hotel: https://upstatebusinessjournal.com/square-feet/photos-inside-the-new-grand-bohemian/

Edited by gman430

One of my friends tried to get a room for one night as a celebration of he and his wife’s anniversary. The hotel is sold out for the first 30 days. This hotel is going to be our version of the Grove Park Inn., but newer and better. 

Edited by gman

1 hour ago, gman said:

One of my friends tried to get a room for one night as a celebration of he and his wife’s anniversary. The hotel is sold out for the first 30 days. This hotel is going to be our version of the Grove Park Inn., but newer and better. 

I think your friend is mistaken. The website is letting me book a room for tomorrow night. :dontknow: 

C87280F5-B033-4630-BEC8-DD4C51541DE5.jpeg

Edited by gman430
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, GVLer said:

Just had adult beverages and lite fare in the Bohemian bar. High quality facility. Food and drinks are good but not life altering. I’ll return for the outdoor space but not superior to Halls, Urban Wren, Jianna, etc.  But kudos on the building and the views.  

LOL….’Food and drinks are good but not life altering.’
Probably best for us they aren’t  :D

Edited by cabelagent
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...