Greenville County Square redevelopment

gman430

1 hour ago, apaladin said:

Reading between the lines, Roca Point bit off more than they could chew and this explains why construction has stopped. With this new joint venture who knows when/if construction will start up,again. 

This was agreed back sometime in 2023 and reported in December. I would imagine completely unrelated to current schedule

From the beginning they were going to be master developers bringing on other parties for the individual buildings.  They have never hidden that fact.  That is perfectly normal. 

• 2 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, gman430 said:

They installed silt fencing and graded the entire site where it’s slated to go this week. I’m not expecting much but we shall see…

IMG_1108.jpeg

Are you thinking that this is for the first apartment building that is supposedly under permit review by the City? 

9 hours ago, GvilleSC said:

Are you thinking that this is for the first apartment building that is supposedly under permit review by the City? 

I’m pretty sure that’s the seven story building that’s going to have Pottery Barn on the ground floor. Like I said, I am not expecting much. I imagine they’re just grading the site to put grass seed down again.