Element Music Row | 19 stories, 431 Units | Musica Roundabout

smeagolsfree

17 up front, 18 in the back down grade.

Thanks.   I like the way Element suddenly comes into view now as you're coming from the south on 12th.     About where you crest the hill approaching Wedgewood, you catch a glimpse of Element rising above the treetops.      

Add Virgin and Skyhouse to that same view in a few years.  

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Posted 11 April 2014 - 12:47 AM

BnaBreaker, on 10 Apr 2014 - 9:55 PM, said:snapback.png

I'm sorry if I sound in any way pompous here, but the truth is, if Nashvillians (generally speaking) ever want their city to become the truly vibrant, urban, walkable, multi-functional city that it very much has the potential to be, then they are going to have to get over this obsession with always parking DIRECTLY NEXT to their destination absolutely all of the time.

Give us some damn, decent, and useable mass transit!

I  know that this is in response to a year-old post, but I have to say that it's good to see timmay143 break bad once in a while.  Not just "some decent-" but "some damn decent" mass transit.  I guess that does show a bit of emphasis along with a hint of disgust and frustration, that perhaps many of us share, as a common refrain to the song.

Thanx, timmay post-29451-0-73882800-1429916496_thumb.j

-==-

Edited by rookzie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • dmillsphoto changed the title to Element Music Row | 19 stories, 431 Units | Musica Roundabout | Finishing Touches

Rent for the penthouse suites could go higher than $10,000 a month! 

http://www.bizjournals.com/nashville/blog/2015/11/whoa-howmuch-for-that-nashville-penthouse-tower.html

That's absurd. Who makes that kind of money? I wonder who they expect to sell that to. Or, I'm so poor that I can't even imagine that kind of money.

That's absurd. Who makes that kind of money? I wonder who they expect to sell that to. Or, I'm so poor that I can't even imagine that kind of money.

Who makes that kind of money...and would also want to live there??!  I mean it's a great development for the city, don't get me wrong, but if I'm making that sort of money I'm living in a beach-side mansion in St. Tropez, not in Midtown Nashville, TN.  haha

• Like 2

Who makes that kind of money...and would also want to live there??!  I mean it's a great development for the city, don't get me wrong, but if I'm making that sort of money I'm living in a beach-side mansion in St. Tropez, not in Midtown Nashville, TN.  haha

That's kind of my thought. If you can afford those rents, you're not looking to live in that apartment.

• Like 2