Inside 440 - Berry Hill, Midtown, Vanderbilt, 12S, WeHo, Fairgrounds, etc.

smeagolsfree

Of note on Church St., there are a number of projects slowly taking shape.

One is the French Landing Brewery next to Midtown Liquor.

Another is the Chris Moore building that is being renovated for at least two restaurants.

There is a new Indian restaurant at the Judge roons BBQ site now.

The Project Tony is doing of course at 1818.

The Dallas on down at Elliston.

Now the Jim Read building along with the Chappy's restaurant building are vacant, but I think something may happen sooner rather than later with these projects all moving forward.

Which one is the Jim Reed bldg? Is it the greenish bldg across from Advance financial? If not I really like that building and I hope it gets used. Imo it has a Florida or California vibe to it.

No, the Jim Reed building is across from Midtown Wine & Spirits and beside Play Dance Club. It could be turned into an awesome restaurant, retail space, or nightclub, or even divided up into multiple uses. Edited by NashRugger

Here is the project I was mentioning this morning. The permit was issued for "The Margaret". This is the only rendering we will get on this project.

Nnxdng2.png

Craighead Development is the developer. Fifteen units.

Article is behind pay-wall but will come off soon.

https://www.nashvillepost.com/news/2014/12/22/june_completion_slated_for_west_end_apartment_building

Isn't it strange that there are no doors on the front of the building on West End?  It might as well be the back of it.

I hate that SO much.  This trend needs to stop.  So if a resident is approaching the building from the street walking in they have to walk all the way around to the back of the building and through a parking lot to get inside.  Makes so much sense!!!

I hate that SO much.  This trend needs to stop.  So if a resident is approaching the building from the street walking in they have to walk all the way around to the back of the building and through a parking lot to get inside.  Makes so much sense!!!

Well, you know, all those AMP riders getting off and knocking on doors or whatever it is they will do out there...

Lot was for sale obviously. I am certain had you put in a bid with a business plan and financing you could have gotten the property and developed something attractive. Oh well, next time, right?

Lot was for sale obviously. I am certain had you put in a bid with a business plan and financing you could have gotten the property and developed something attractive. Oh well, next time, right?

Maybe. My money's tied up in another project right now, unfortunately.

I'd say the majority of opinions about Stonehenge on this board are negative. Despite the fact that they kind of began the urban Renaissance with 11 north. Their product is what it is. But the market obviously wants it.

No I don't have that much money. But the way people on the board bash developers you'd think it was easy to build a multi family building, that's the point I'm trying to get across. It's not easy. And you have to build to the market within the constraints of your resources, which obviously Stonehenge does quite well.