Vistas On The James

wrldcoupe4

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea Burt it would be awesome to have you back down here. Why did you move to NYC? hope this isn't to personal as well

I AM moving back to Richmond - for the entire month of October :lol: . And I'm really looking forward to the vacation in my old home town.

But I don't see much likelihood of leaving New York permanently anytime soon. Though I am pretty much retired, my business contacts keeps me here.

It sure is nice to be invited back, though. Thanks, guys.

In the rendering (the only thing on google's UP story that isn't a red x), the view from above makes it appear there may be an atrium. Am I making that up?

Yep, I made that up. I think it is not a depression that I took for an atrium but a tower for elevator shafts on the roof.

yeah I like using the cam at night... the city looks great! And it is neat to see them work, even at night.

I wonder what kind of lighting scheme if any they'd have on this building. They've lit the columns on Riverside.. anything here to dazzle our dark skyline?

yeah I like using the cam at night... the city looks great! And it is neat to see them work, even at night.

I wonder what kind of lighting scheme if any they'd have on this building. They've lit the columns on Riverside.. anything here to dazzle our dark skyline?

Haha, it was you!! Coupe and I were fighting for the cam, and then for a minute someone else mustve been on. Im having way too much fun with that thing.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived