Vistas On The James

wrldcoupe4

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

of the more than 130 condos sold thus far, only about 30% have been to investors, which is typical. So the situation at ROTJ won't be replicated.

There will be 2 retail spaces along the canal, as wel as the clubroom and fitness facilities for residents.

Yea Vistas does look a little different with the color of glass but that probably means nothing its probably just the way the rendering came out as. But I am glad to hear they are up to the 5th floor but i'm guessing thats still the parking deck I just can't wait untill construction of the actual building will begin. Does anyone know what floor it will be when they start on the actual building and not the parking deck?

Yeah I think the 6th floor is the start of the condos... all the 6th floor condos have huuuuge terraces, some larger than the condos themselves!

I think those outdoor balconies are a waste of space. My building here in New York has lots of balconies (I don't) and it's rare anyone uses them (I wouldn't). Maybe those perched above the James will be more fully utilized than the ones here in Manhattan. For one thing, they are a novelty in Richmond and views are not obstructed by neighboring skyscrapers. :)

Burt, I wish you could experience a balcony at ROTJ... especially facing the River. The sound of the rushing river is just amazing. And the views from either side... awesome.

I'll admit, that does sound nice. When you're on a balcony in NYC all you hear is traffic noise. :lol:

Burt, I wish you could experience a balcony at ROTJ... especially facing the River. The sound of the rushing river is just amazing. And the views from either side... awesome.

I second that.

Condos to me are overexaggerated, overpriced apartments but those were nice. I'd love to have a getaway on the river.

• 1 month later...

Archived