The VUE

Tim3167

Hope nothing lands on our roof!

It will be intresting to see when it gets down to where it goes into their building and right on top of us.

Sad to see it come down. It was the tallest thing in Orlando for a year. Probably around 500', and no planes seemed to fly onto it. So much for the FAA height restrictions.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I was in there during construction well over six months ago and I have to agree with Jack, the units simply by the tunnel form construction were extremely narrow on all of the lower floors. It was something that at the time I did not care for. Now as you get into some of the upper levels (penthouse) they tend to expand a bit, which I was happy with. But by then I was already sold on TT.

Here are some views from the penthouse:

vue15.jpg

012.jpg

18.jpg

021.jpg

017.jpg

vue14.jpg

011.jpg

007.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

Wow those interior shots look really small, the spiral staircase unit is tiny and that would be a 1/1 if im not mistaken, and they are charging 429K +/- for that, eek.

I can see commanding that price for the views that OrlandoNative posted, but for the 3rd floor... not even close. Are you sure the 3rd floor is around that price? I would think it would be slightly under 300k.

I can see commanding that price for the views that OrlandoNative posted, but for the 3rd floor... not even close. Are you sure the 3rd floor is around that price? I would think it would be slightly under 300k.

Im pretty sure its around there, from what i remember the cost was around 429k it might have been 6th floor but i dont think that price is even good for 6th floor, to each there own though.

Archived